Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 15,086    Replies: 113
"I've had a new tatto done it's a really special one for me it's not one of those pointless tats.It symbolises me and my partner living together in harmony.My question is have you got a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,867    Replies: 16
"Ok, so I'm having this little problem. I am trying to figure out what to do over Spring Break. "Spring" break is Feb 22-March 2. So there's no way I'm staying in Ann Arbor.One of the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,619    Replies: 14
"hey all you northeners..i needs me a pannel im thinking eight of you not including my baby dromre... to help judge this fiasco, umm however if you are in the pannel you will not be ele..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,510    Replies: 14
"just broken up with my boyfriend of two years. i need symapthy. he was bad for me but i still feel crappy any tips for feeling better?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,316    Replies: 18
"Well, Glass, I can blame you. In a gorgeous example of synchronicity, after all our conversations, someone has lent me a copy of the Alchemist (without me even asking!!!). And I spent..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,061    Replies: 21
"Hey Everyone!!! I gave up smoking a whole week ago! I have not had a ciggy or any other smokey thing at all!!!! I used to be about 5 - 10 ish a day, so I am feeling quite strange and te..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,993    Replies: 6
"http://fuckitall.com/bsh/The end is the best."
Views: 759    Replies: 0
"Just a little note to say i miss the brisbane fire twirlers."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,943    Replies: 13
"So I finally found a place to have a dance studio of my very own. A dream come true...to be sure! It is in the basement of a shop here in Rochester called Psychic's Thyme. I am really j..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,887    Replies: 4
"hello.... i just saw this really cool movie...it is called "Groove"i've watched it like 12 times...There is one huge plot....and like a million sub-plots....the main plot is...Everybody..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,745    Replies: 42
"So, my accident left me more out of shape than I care to be comfortable in. I have the clear to try to get into shape again, and the new year seems like a decent starting point.I am a s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,121    Replies: 2
"seriously, just thought you'd wanna know. God had visitedv me twice. first time pointed at me an that was it, but after that i felt selected, special. second time, "told" me i was an an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,176    Replies: 1
"this may have been asked many many times b4 but really i may be just a ditz... but anyways... do i need a special type of camera??? ... YES i'm camera inlitterate...... do i need a manu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,576    Replies: 5
"Hey everyone. While we all love seeing the Happy Birthday threads and think they are fantastic and loving (and an incredible testament to your ability to remember!) we would like them t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,838    Replies: 4
"Yeah, it's a nerdy geeky game and as I am a nerdy geek I was wondering if anyone else played.I'm home sick all weekend and have been playing online.Heck, I'd even settle for a game of y..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,229    Replies: 43
"hello beautiful peopleI was reading this poem to NYC a few hours ago on the phone and I thought maybe some of you would like to hear it too...I am thinking that especially because I re..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,254    Replies: 52
"Everyone you meet seems to have a celebrity as a good mate or family relative. Well, nearly everyone. Just curious as to who in theory we could contact here if we wanted some celebrity ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,746    Replies: 16
"So, I have been conversing with alot of people of the years here on HoP, both on and off the board.Recently I have been doing alot of correlations, and finding that we all tend to have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,322    Replies: 19
"I've asked this question in a few friend groups and thought I'd post it here. I'm a chemistry teacher and often notice that many of my teenage girls are in a very vulnerable time in th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,412    Replies: 10
"Hey all...posted some pics...ck em out "
Last Reply by
Views: 8,629    Replies: 40
"Hello to all the beautiful HOPers about the place. Just out of curiosity I would like to know why people have writen what they write on their signatures...Inspired by Thistle's 'Name..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,691    Replies: 25
"Disclaimer: This is not intended to flame into anything nor is it written to do anything but inform. Please read this with an open mind or do not read it at all.Today I sat through a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,682    Replies: 6
"hello kiwis.... A friend of mine was thinking about buying a plot of land over there and setting up a wee farm sometime was his plan I think.I wonder if you could give us any idea of av..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,007    Replies: 17
"I am writing this thread in part to spinners in the states to ask about whats going on over the at the moment, and also to draw attention to what seems to me to be dragonian and dam rig..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,073    Replies: 37
"I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this thread but as a kind of "moving on" from the say no to war thread. There seems to be a general concencous that we'ed rather war didn't exist..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,954    Replies: 7
"hey all im heading over to europe for a month in April and just about the only definite thing i know is that im going to be in London for a few days... just wondering if theres any r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,270    Replies: 10
"Hello!Being that we get such a constant influx of new members, I thought I'd let them know how to get their Private Messages. I personally didn't even know about them until I clicked o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,406    Replies: 4
"You guys have to check this out.It is a project that is supposed to bring tourism here to WNY and CNY, and is mind-blowing in concept. Go to the attractions section to get the full scop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,873    Replies: 2
"hi folks,i went out on saturday night and i had the best night of my life. part of the reason why it was so amazingly good was because i reached a new level of poi, staff and contact j..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,293    Replies: 12
"just wanted to say hello to everyone. its been awhile since i have checked the board and probably will not get a chance to really look through. but i wanted to say hello to all of yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,302    Replies: 10
"What's up are there any butterfly lovers out there? I'm not just talking about the poi kind. I love butterflies almoast everything I own either comes with a butterfly on it or I find a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,324    Replies: 40
"Well, i was thinking, and i thought about all the people who make you smile from day to day. all the dumb little nice things they do that make your day better. and maybe you do the same..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,134    Replies: 27
"January 6, 2003 all posts by FíreMîke3 throughout this thread are newJanuary 5, 2003 walking in unfamiliar corridorsshall i meet unfamiliar selfto meet unfamiliar friends~ MíkíeDece..."
Last Reply by
Views: 18,135    Replies: 22
"I use the internet several hours a day and its occuring to me more and more that the internet is a waste of time. I find that when I load the internet up I have no idea of what I would ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,645    Replies: 19
"Is anyone else out there tired of being alone and want to bitch about it? Well my friend then this is for you. I am a mother and most people would tell you that means I should act accor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 846    Replies: 10
"I am writing and reading about dance and humans. iwant to see what people feel when they dance about i am thinking about what power dance and music has on our brains or soul or whatever..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,895    Replies: 27
"C@tnus is missing, gone, disapeared...Just thought I bring it to everybodys attention because I miss him and It has been a LONG while since he was here....maybe if we tell him how much ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,623    Replies: 5
"they say that the universe is foreva going and that nothing is sumthing u can think about.... well they r wrong! think about nothing and u think of black space or a white light (usualy)..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,139    Replies: 7
"define ...... 'nothing' "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,645    Replies: 4
"Hello peeps. Any ideas on the best way to find cheap flights to Thailand (tried search engines but got squillions of results)? Graduate in June and I'm hoping to leave for Thailand the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,025    Replies: 12
"I've been trying to throw some martial arts techniques and such into my spinning and i've wondered, has anybody else tried, and suceeded?i've been throwing in mostley arial moves like f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,852    Replies: 25
"1. now that the world isn't ending, it's love that i'm sending to you.2. I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend 3. I never thought it would come to this 4. I couldn't ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,215    Replies: 4
"I'm not sure if this makes ANY sense but it seems like my keyboard will become more stubborn when I'm online. It will often miss letters and such. I type offline Word documents all th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 654    Replies: 5
"are you coming to the israeli jugling festivel?"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,027    Replies: 47
"So here I am in SoCal with Kinudin behind my left shoulder and Kyri leaning on my head. We've been having loads of fun, but while I've been here, some true gems have out of our dear Ky..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,028    Replies: 3
"Check this one out.http://www.dubyadubyadubya.com/Raph"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,002    Replies: 12
"I know i don't post that often but i got nothin but time right now.....i was in a small flammable incidentme and a friend were spinning and we were in full swing, some idiot came over a..."
Views: 1,618    Replies: 7
"he he URL=http://www.fatkin.com/what/ but not if you have a slow puter.Warning- contains virus virus information &lbr; 13. January 2003, 08:12: Message edited by: Malcolm &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,366    Replies: 1
"well, its like 3am and at tempests stoned request for me to search for sites on helium deaths. 1st findings: sort of what we were looking for.... following on with the search. &lbr;pr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,199    Replies: 25
"Here a question for you allIf your mum, your dad, and the guy who'd just invented the cure for cancer, were trapped in a burning biulding and you only had time to save two, which two wo..."

HOPニュースレター

サインアップして、最新の販売、新しいリリースなどを入手してください...