Forums > Social Chat > calling all londoners!

Login/Join to Participate

poipixiemember
53 posts

Posted:
hey all im heading over to europe for a month in April and just about the only definite thing i know is that im going to be in London for a few days... just wondering if theres any recommendations for places i should go or people i should see; id love to meet up with some HoP people if i have the chance!

--*SaM*--

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
I can come meet you for a while although me and my babes are living up north... Hes from bris too funny that...

check the gatherings section... or do a search!

surely lots of londonites will step up to say hello!

much love n hugs
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
maybe she shoud visit dromes pixie land in the north, then you get to meet more friendly HOPpers their all shy and sometimes nasty down south. just kidding, i'd recomend meeting any of the london folk, their all complete nutters but i [refere the north.

jim bombadilmember
142 posts

Posted:
go and check out the sculpture around the back of liverpool street station. It says it all.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I will be happy to meet you and join you for a spin. You should check the events section, this will tell you about the Tuesday gatherings at Spitalfields market. PM me and give me details about when you are coming down, and when you would like to meet!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
: make general point to jez:
: general note.... make mental note of said note as information may be require at later date, to be recollected and used again with out error:
JK just teasing.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Look forward to meeting you should I be around

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
deffinately come up north to barnsley/ sheffield ways, ull meet plenty of fluffy peoples, ... being a bisvages boy myself id love to reminiss,,, so pm me if you can love to hear the details of your big country town upbringing...
mythmitch

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement