Forums > Social Chat > Who wants to host my UK photos?

Login/Join to Participate

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I GOT BACK MY UK PHOTOS! Yipee! There are so many quality HoP photos and smiling HoPers and PiPs it's just silly. Do any of my lovely friends feel like hosting them? I took 11 rolls but I could probably boil it down to the best 100 photos or so. I know that Tempest actually offered to host them if I couldn't find space. London, EJC, Scotland and Sheffield... There are a surprising amount of really good ones, I can't wait for all of you to see them.

Any takers?

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Fraid that I don't have a site to host them on but you could host them on a free photo website, they are easy to upload, although it will take some time and then anyone who wants to can order the print from the website if they really want it.

I use Yahoo Photo Hosting which gives you 30MB Free. So you could sign up for an email a/c, your user name is added onto the end e.g. https://photos.yahoo.com/nycinlondon

Um, well thats my helpful hint for the day

That will cost you 2 lollipops

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Ask Jez.

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
NYC ill host them for you!i have some sapce left for you, i always have space for you!

pm me if you want me to do it?how much size are we talking for the whole 11 reels, cos i may be able to do them all!

dude rust me ill sort it!

Step (el-nombrie)

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
afternoon. I got lots of space you can use, 11 reels is not a problem. You can even have a subdomain like https://nyc.fire-chains.com/
or https://nyc.fire-staff.com/
or https://nyc.looks.like.a.realdonkey.com/
if that sort of thing makes you happy.

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
I'll get you an account on https://www.petridish.net
if you like. It has infinite space, great organization (by album, environment, and person in photo), and you can comment on photos! Also stats on how many times person A has been viewed with person B, etc.

[ 04. September 2003, 06:57: Message edited by: regyt ]

E pluribus unum, baby.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
quote:
Sorry, that member's private message mailbox is currently full. Please try sending your private message another time.
empty your PM Box NYC

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Stay tuned folks... They will hopefully be up soon (maybe next week?)

Need a preview?

I'm looking through them now... let's see... we've got UCOF topless, Glass rubbing his bum and other things, Princess Em on her back with her legs in the air, Lolli in bed, Hells and Bam in Bikini tops, Dom snuggling on a rug with a cutie, Te Pookas being licked, Cassandra and Bluecat under a blanket, cute college girls, Tempest in the arms of Mechhead, an actual photo of Orange grabbing noona, Nancy in the arms of a man that isn't her boyfriend, Japanese guys doing crazy things between their legs, the hottest photo ever taken of Knoxious' butt, Smallboy and his large balls, and a lovely one of Cantus and Ros on a couch drinking tea.

Oh, and I think there's one of me in front of a world war 2 tank, but that's not as exciting.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I'm just sitting here waiting, hitting 'refresh' every 5 minutes until I see some photos

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Oh don't go crazy now. It will be at least Monday before I can even get them to Flid... (Thanks Flid!!!)

I'm going campin' this weekend.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
whats happened to these pics then?

am i not in the pic loop then? i wanna see....let me see?!

laters

Step (el-nombrie)

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
they are now hosted, but awaiting nyc's initial moderation before other people can see them

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
... got piccys NYC?

I'm excided to see em'!

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
wanna see! wanna see! NOW!

whoo hoo, NYC we love NYC we love NYC! yeah!

T

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
0nly NYC would tease us like this waiting and waiting to see them.....

come on flid, lets see them, he wont mind, its like waiting for a bus!i you wait for ages, then loads come at once!

PLEASE

Step (el-nombrie)

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
He will mind!

NYC, I suppose you're back at work and we're going to have to wait till you've got time. But I'm really looking forward to these photos! Why can't you get a normal job where you can pretend to work and surf the internet all day instead?

TheApprovingNinjaFrom the Ashes of a Ninja Rise THE HIPS OF RAGE
371 posts

Posted:
ARGGGGGGGGGHHH me want photos (bangs fists on table in a slightly brutish manner). I'm seriously gonna cry if I don't see them soon.

dom when you down to bristol?

Viva UGLY STAFF

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
They're ALMOST ready!

I just need to email flid the captions and then give him a little while to get them posted.

I think we can get it together by the end of the week or weekend depending on flid's schedule.

I will certainly post the unveiling.

THANKS FLID!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]