Forums > Social Chat > Wedding 7th March 2014 London

Login/Join to Participate

PaulaFmember
2 posts

Posted:
Hi all, We're getting married Fri 7th March 2014 (yes, 4 weeks away!) in South West London. A friend of mine was going to do some fire juggling and spinning for us but he has had to return to Thailand so I was hoping to find a replacement and managed to come across this site. Looking for someone to do for a 15/20 min slot outside at around 10/10:30pm with a guest list of 170 people, flexible on time. We don't have a huge budget to pay someone as he was going to do it as our wedding present but we'd definitely be able to offer something. Is there anyone on this site that might be interested and good/confident enough to help us out please? Please message me if so.

Thanks

Paula

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/spinningat/?fref=ts
this is a group of fire spinners mostly based in london, if ya cant find anyone on here then throw a post on their page

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

PaulaFmember
2 posts

Posted:
Thank you - I think that group is private. I've sent a request to join so I can post on the page. In the meantime if anyone wants to contact me about this you can do so at paulafpaulaf@outlook.com