Page: ...
PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Greetings!

After constant thoughts about the matter I have decided to finally redo my introduction thread, so also apologies to anyone who thought that they were saying something extremely interesting in my old one but its a goner!

So.... about me

Name: Will

Sex: (wont say it, wont say it) Male

Location: Staines, London and Hull (United Kingdom)....catch me if you can biggrin

Favourite Toys: Aerotech glo meteor pro's, and my fire ropes

Been twirling since: Erm about May or June 2004

How did you get into it: Saw some fire spinners performing at the full moon party in Koh Pha Ngan, Thailand, got back n bought some poi!

Occupation: Student, Thunderbird, Ginger, Barman and all around nice guy smile

Hobbies: Swimming, spinning, watching the same things over n over again, tidying my room, cooking spaghetti bolognase and relaxing in Thunderbird 2

Music: Erm....I'm really very all over the place on this one so best not name any names

Favourite Books/Authors: Eragon, Harry Potters and Stephen King and whoever did Pedro the Parrot, oh can someone please get me into Terry Pratchett cos he always seems funny but i can never be arsed to read it

Favourite Movies: Jaws, The Usual Suspects, Donnie Darko, A Walk To Remember, The Lion King, Leon, Pulp Fiction, LOTR's, Bubba Ho Tep and Natural Born Killers

Favourite Colour/s: Yellow and Red

URL: https://www.idonthaveone.com

Interesting facts about me: I've been attacked by a shark and wahay have a few scars to prove it biggrin, grew up in Iceland for 6 years so can speak the language, probably better than i can speak english, or at least type anyway wink and my special talent is voice impersonations and can say that the sexiest accents in the world is the Russian and Scottish accent.

So thats a little about me, my best friend is Minnie my dog, she reins surpreme and would trust her way more than most people, I'm not totally sure why I have re done this intro but oh well, I have met a fair old few of you lovely Hoppers, although mostly have seen embarassing situations (balloon thong anyone?) I spend most of my time cleaning my room and if im not cleaning it I'm messing it up. Love life is best not mentioning since those who know me know its all over the place, am a bit of a loose soul and a bit of a romantic, or is it romatnic Cantus? wink erm thats about it at the moment. If Bird, Gidg or Pounce go into this thread please explain why I never see you in other threads, apart from pounce i think once in another thread, do you guys just stay here to make newbies feel welcome but dont actually do anything else. Anyway thats about it, feel free to look in my gallery as I can guarantee it will constantly have embarassing pictures of other HoPers and if you want to talk to me my msn is will_lh7@hotmail.com

Lastly if anyone wants a massage or some Spaghetti Bolognase cooked just ask smile

Bye!!!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Page: ...