Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Grrrr!

Ever had one of those days which turns out to be a catalogue of things going wrong?

Woke up...went for shower only to find house mates have finished of my all (not inexpensive) shower gel..grrrr....go down stairs to find my wet clothes have been pulled out of the washing machine and strewn across the kitchen floor....grrrr....ring up dentists to check the time of my appointment, they tell me I don't have one today but I do have one next Tuesday..grrrr...so I've just lost £50 or half a days holiday depending on how you look at it....set off to catch the train, get to the platform only to see it pulling away as I get to the top of the stairs..GRRRRRR!...wait for 30 mins for another and eventually get to Alderley(near where I work), to find that the whole of Alderley Edge has been cordoned off by the police for an RTA, so I set of walking to the other end of the highstreet to catch the bus and get an eyeful of nastiness on the way where some poor dear has been knocked down and killed by a truck. V.upsetting, kinda put things into perspective but not exactly what I needed to see after a shi77y morning....eventually get to the bustop to see the bus pull out of a side street, totally circumvent the bus stop and pi55 off up the hill, leaving me to walk to work....GGGGRRRRR!!!!!!!

Rant over

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
*big massive *

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
oh mate...

we must become real ninja in order to fly to work under a shroud of secrecy.

no?

um..bicycle?

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
aww..I'm feeling that love guys, ta

I've always found bicycles don't make very good shrouds tho, or ninja's for that fact.

I must be feelign better...look what I can do

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
My advice: take the evening off of whatever plans you had, relax, read, go out, spin, or do whatever else you enjoy. Take some time for yourself (or yourself and a good friend). Make your evening make up for your morning.

Many hugs and I hope you feel better soon.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
The annoying, "at least" reply...

Flatmate used your shower gel, but there was hot water!

You have a working washing machine!

You arent getting 4 wisdome teeth pulled today!

Being late for the train didn't actually matter, coz of the police cordon.

It wasn't you who got hit by the truck (or was driving the truck)!

You got some good exercise missing the other bus.

And everyone here on HoP is very supportive except for the annoying charles

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
Coulda gotten circumcised today too, hope that helps put it in perspective

Sorry Charles, I had to

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
But Dio...circumcision is a good thing!

If you agree or disagree, this is the place to discuss it where to discuss pros and cons of circumcision

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?