Forums > Introductions > Strugz.....a bit late, but hey thats me......

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
I just realised ive been on these boards since early 2002 and have never done and intro thread, so for all those that want to bore themselves for a moment, heres a little bit about me:

Name: Mark Strugnell (hense strugz)

DOB: 1979

Favorite Toys: Double staffs, single staff and my aerotech meteors

Been spinning: 4 years or so

Music: Anything and everything except tunes that Ben-ja-men likes, at the moment hard tech trace / bit of floyd, metallica......and the list goes on.

Hobbies: Spinning, playing guitar, making new toys, making vids, drinking, hammock lounging, xboxing, eating, sleeping and i like keeping my fingers green peace

Soton - Firespinning:

This all came about by accident really and we never thought it would get to where its at, my cousin (Greenmilk) is a wiz on pc's and years ago he said he wanted to build a site, but didnt have a good subject, at the time i was just getting into spinning i said what about doing summit based round that.

2 years later we'd built up this little community in soton of a few die hard spinners and they all started using the site for meet organising - slowly started meeting up with many spinners in the hampshire area all who wanted to get regular meets going, things really have taken off from there..........

I never thought the site would get used as much as it has and want to thank everyone for thier support over years - considering it started as a "little hobby" its now turning into a great tool for eveyone to use.

We now see ourselves as part of the "active" online community alongside PIP Spherculism (hope things get back on track soon Matt) and HOP and are very happy to be where we are, all because of you lot - Thanks biggrin

So anyway i think thats enough about me for one day, if you want to know anything else, please come in sit in the hammock ( theres 3 in the corner over there ) **points**

I'll stick kettle on and will make you all some tea ubbrollsmile

Oh and sorry Pink, id did until i saw this and its put me right off wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
FATTY!!!!!!! She is SO adorable!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Is she eating a carrot? Thats not a very good diet unless its in a pie!!!

Ah fatty.... Lots and lots of love and hugz from the fatty down under xxxx hug ubblove hug

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
She's lovely! :)hug

Seaspraystranger by the day
924 posts

Posted:
Welcome back and what a lovely baby smile

We share a birthday too

Just a dancer in the dark

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: strugzoh and just for those who have heard on the news - a circus truck crashed into a block of flats in southampton.........

it wasnt me smile

laugh3

Yes it was, don't try and fool those who didn't see the local news. wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Gorgeousness smile

thanks for posting dude... glad all is happy smile

Getting to the other side smile

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Guess what dude... me too wink shhh laugh3

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Wow better late than never... congrats Strugz!She's bootiful!

Sorry not been on here in... an age...

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Page: ...