pjmember
277 posts

Posted:
Top ten ways to know you are addicted to poi.You know you are addicted to poi when:1. You carry poi with you everywhere you go and spin to pass the time while waiting in line.2. Think about poi *all* the time. You see the poi spinning when you close your eyes. Or you have poi dreams.3. You feel compelled to take pictures, put them on the web, and share them with your firends.4. The smell of kerosene turns you on.5. You compulsively read the HoP UBBS from your desk at work and you feel the need to respond to every single thread on the UBBS.7. You show off your burn/scars with pride.8. You know the fiber content of every article of clothing you own, and you wear leather and cotton everywhere you go, "just in case."9. The only time you ever take your fire gear out of your car is to spin it.10. You've stopped worrying about the little crinkley hair patches when you wake up in the morning.11. You say, "Oh, just one more time more than twice."(Ok, so I couldn't fit it into just 10 things. ;-)-p.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Good list. Very accurate. Except the part about burns and scars being a source of pride. To me, a burn or scar means I messed up. Diana

pjmember
277 posts

Posted:
Quite true. Fortunately, the worst I have ever done is singe some hair.-p.

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
how true...mmmmmm kerosene... come to bed with me.... smile------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
I just went to a party where there was a hawaiian theme, and as i was walkin down a kind of isle of tiki torches i could smell the fuel in em and was just sorta like.. hey, i know that smell! That's good stuff! That and i briefly fantisized about grabbing a pair and spinning them... Guess i'm a junkie grin------------------"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
I would've :P Woulda been phat to be a party where someone grabs some fire torches and goes crazy! ehehe------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

evenstarmember
36 posts

Posted:
*thank goodness*!!! I thought I was the only one... wink

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring.
TOLKIEN

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
awsome list!!! i think most of them apply to me, only i don't do fire yet...only glowstx! lets c, i show off scars, i take them everywhere, i poi in line and down the street, i like to take pics, the smell of non toxic ozz dosn't really turn me on... its' just appealing! =-) ,and i try to wear cotton shirts, and thinner shorts where ever i go b/c i just Don't know!!! Ahh, i think i have a problem!!! hehe! at least this one i can live with!!!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
awsome list!!! i think most of them apply to me, only i don't do fire yet...only glowstx! lets c, i show off scars, i take them everywhere, i poi in line and down the street, i like to take pics, the smell of non toxic ozz dosn't really turn me on... its' just appealing! =-) ,and i try to wear cotton shirts, and thinner shorts where ever i go b/c i just Don't know!!! Ahh, i think i have a problem!!! hehe! at least this one i can live with!!!------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!