Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Clapham Common Poi in the Park 2009: First one 17/05/09

Login/Join to Participate

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I have created a new thread for the 2009 Clapham meets which I hope will become a regular monthly thing again. I have created a public facebook page which people can add themselves to and invite everyone they wish to the link is https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=33878104996&ref=share.

But for this site the details are
When: 17th May 2009
From about midday till late
Where: Clapham Common, London by the bandstand near the centre of the common.
How to get there? Easiest way is either Clapham Common tube which is on the Northern Line, or its a 10 minute walk from Clapham Junction mainline station.

I'll just copy and paste what I said on the facebook site here.

Well after some pursuasion and sadness at the death of Clapham Meets last year I've decided to try and get this one going again. It used to be once a month every Sunday. So why change things!

I suggest meeting up from 12 onwards and do the usual, spin, juggle, BBQ and chill till the night comes where whoever wants to can crack out the fire!

The nearest tube is Clapham Common, which I think is on the Northern Line.

We meet on the grass by the bandstand which is roughly in the middle of the common. If you get there and can't find us it's probably because we'll be in the vicinity so have a look/listen.

Please invite as many people as you want!!

Hope to see you all there!!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
should be there hopefully smile

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Mascotenthusiast
301 posts

Posted:
I'll come down.....I live really near Clapham

Walls may have ears but they don't have eyes

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
Doh! I can't make this now, I'll be down for the next one!