Name: Dale a.k.a. Steaks

Hometown: Manchester

DOB: 13/11/1982

Sex: Male (last time I checked)

Occupation(s): Currently off sick, but have done various jobs in the past

Favorite Food(s): Would have to say chicken

Favorite Color(s): Yellow

Toys: Bikes can be fun toys

Hobbies other than the obvious:cycling, reading, music (although thats more of a lifestyle than a hobbie)

Education: Limited

Favorite Book(s): Harry Potter series, Dan Brown books.

Favorite Movie(s): The Shinning, Tarrantino films, Walt Disney films, Pixar animations

Favorite TV show(s): Top Gear, Nevermind The Buzzcocks, Bottom, Red Dwarf, lots of other 80's & 90's comedy

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) be happy

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: too many to list here

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Rasberry Ripple, Choc-orange, Mint-choc chip

I've been spinning poi since around June 05, although i have been able to do a single weave since i was about 13/14 years old.

Attended me first HoP meet on sunday in Manchester and met lots of cool people ubbrollsmile

anything else you want to know just ask me, I'll try to be as honest as i can with my answers wink ubbangel

EDITED_BY: steaks (1144050976)

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
with my glow staff?? biggrin

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
yes please ubblove

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
haha ok but im wearing more clothes this time! it was rather cold in just a bikini frown

Actually back on HoP guys ...

Owned By MiG
Owns Fyre and Mods_Stole_My_Name

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
I thought of asking you if you were'nt cold in just a bikini, but then i thought it might make you put something on... wink

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
eek thats quite mean though to be honest at the beginning i wasnt all that cold just when we got out the tent .. god damit!

Actually back on HoP guys ...

Owned By MiG
Owns Fyre and Mods_Stole_My_Name

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
BLAH, whatcha up to mate, haven't heard anything from you for a while

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Time for an update.

I am moving to the Netherlands. A town called Valkenswaard, just south of Eindhoven, to be precise. I leave ol' blighty on Sunday morning and will be living in Holland for up to 6 months working.
I'm just bored of Britain right now and fancy a change. Appologies to all the good friends I have here who may but upset by that comment, but it is the place, not the people I am bored of and I will be making fairly regular trips back to catch up with people. smile

Owner of Clarence_Quack

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I'm returning from a very long leaveof absence.

PB, you still missing you're Donkey?

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
well blow me down with a blade of grass, look who's come out from hiding wink how ya doin mate? after you were gone for so long we do of course require a full and detailed report of what you've been up to in the past year smile

BTW, the donkey is old news, it's all about daffy duck now tongue2

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
It will always be the donkey with you my friend.
As for a detailed report. Holland fell through. I took a risk at love, had my heart destroyed. Spent much time between jobs. Wrote off my second car. Had a total of 2 (non-fetal) crashes. Started training to get fit to join the armed forces. Contemplated disapearing for good (many times) and given up on humanity. Then got bored of it all, so decided to start cjing again, so here I am.

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
It's good you have non fetal crashes, I'd hate to wake up one day and find out you'd been turned back into a fetus, it'd make cj and other circus arts much harder for you laugh3

Speaking of car crashes, my mate got hit by a car the other day when we were out bombing hills on our skateboards, he survived somehow, and that coming after a recent crash in sydney where he fractured his skull and broke his neck anyway offtopic

If you need to disappear, NZ's a good place to disappear to, lotsa bush to go and hide in particularly up in the nelson region.

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Or Fiordland. I was extremely tempted to just go bush there, and emerge in a year or so's time and pretend to have been abandoned as a small child and raised by feral sheep, and hence claim Kiwi citizenship.

I realised that would be quite hard to explain using only the word 'Baaa' though, and may risk attracting a bit more attention that I would like from certain rural farmers, so I gave up and had another beer instead.

Please don't disappear anyway, though it would be cool to be friends with the invisible man. Or invisible fetus, as the case may be.

By the way, just to see if I can get ever further off-topic, how do you bomb hills from a skateboard? I was under the impression you had to be quite high up, to avoid blowing up your own feet- hence the more common use of planes and suchlike..
EDITED_BY: hamamelis (1230420266)
EDIT_REASON: spelling. Shocking.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Haze, that requires too much thought for PB. as you know, he is quite a simple lad really. He doesn't like to think Logically if it might spoil his fun. laugh3

As for disapearing. If I do it now, anyone who sees this will think I've gone to NZ, so that now rules that out, because peopel might suspect it. If I do it, I will do it properly and tell no one where I have gone :-)

Owner of Clarence_Quack

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
*ties a bit of string to Steaky's leg*

If that's okay with you?

Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
One way of bombing hills would be to carry a little bag of cherry bombs and throw them behind us as we skate, but in the sense that I mean it's a longboarding term used to describe people who go down hills on longboards at fairly extreme speeds, sometimes in excess of 90 km/h, once or twice in excess of 100 km/h crazy

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:

I preferred my version.

If that's okay with you?

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I like to do that as well PB, but on a bike instead of a longboard. tongue2

I'm looking forward to returning to the Netherlands soon for some fire busking grin

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Page: ...