BLACKPHOENIXBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
just wondering whos from bristol??

i live in totterdown and have been thinking about finding some peeps who are in to there chains or whatever to meet up with.

i saw that there are a few of you who meet up on the downs and other places but all the posts refering to people meeting up are quite old.

so who's in bristol ad what meets are there??

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
There are loads of Hoppers in Bristol, far too many to post and not forget someone. However, we are rather slack at meeting up "offically" but do all meet up often socially.

Regular events include:

Monday night juggling at Muller Road Reform Church
Term-Time Sunday Circusoc at Bristol Uni Union
Fire nights - the downs and St. Andrews (there is a facebook thing for this)

Check the Bristol Fire thread in events quite often as we do sometimes get organised and post in there, however it will be at the end of the thread not the beginning as Tim is too slack to keep it up to date spank wink

Other than that, grab a phone number from a hippy, ring them and ask if they can come out to play! wink

Hope to meet you soon.

Gayle.....!

33 posts

Posted:
cheeres for that i'll have a look

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
hi, im moving down to bristol next weekend so will be looking for people to spin with too. living in clifton so will try to get to some meets. anyone who just fancies a random spin drop me a pm. i know noone in bristol and would love to meet some other people who love spinning the way i do! havent been on here for a fair while! becs x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

33 posts

Posted:
Living in Clifton!?!?! you toff wink ubblol

where abouts? in the vilage or more towards the downs?

i'll defo be up for spinning as the misses just bought some flame dye and some sock poi for my b'day so will be well up for a play.

is that next weekend as in this comming weekend or the one after?

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
Hey guys

I'll be in Brizzle next weekend (29/30th), if anyone fancies meeting up for a spin drop me a PM smile

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

33 posts

Posted:
i'll be up for meeting up if i don't go to london to see my brother

TiffXBRONZE Member
76 posts

Posted:
hey
im moving to bristol soon, so ill be up for a spin for sure!!!

smile

xxx*

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side!

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Totterdown, other side of the park from me :-) Spinning session in Victoria Park definitely a must. Check out events section, fun and frolics in Victoria Park next Saturday, I'll be there with my poi, leave no trace signs, yards of fabric to decorate the stage and most likely a silly hat.

Circomedia are giving workshops and Hyperloop Hoops coming to play and give hoop workshops also :-)

Kat

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
Well, I had a great weekend down in Bristol! I'd lost my phone so didn't get in contact with anyone, but met a load of really nice friendly people.

I'll most likely be down again in the next few weeks so hopefully will get chance to say hi to you all smile

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!