Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Help! Jugglers/Spinners needed for event (1st June 08) in Manchester

Login/Join to Participate

vlyondeannewbie
1 post

Posted:
I'm organising an event called Pushy Mums in Chorlton Water park on June 1st.
The idea is that lots of mums and dads come down and push their buggies/walk their families around the water park in aid of Save the Children.
We've got quite a bit of entertainment lined up for along the route but would really love to have some jugglers/spinners there as well to entertain all the participants.
The event starts at 10.30am and should be finished by around 2.30pm.
Please get in touch either here or by e-mailing me vlyondean@yahoo.co.uk if you think you can help. Thanks!

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Would normally jump at the chance to do something like this, especially as I used to help out at Mersey Bank youth centre. But am in the South East that weekend for Poi In The Punt frown

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Its a shame, as like Steaks will be (in the south east?! wink) at Poi in the Punt, if it wernt for that would have loved to help hug