Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Event Reminder Brackets and Jam Friday 25th April Ipswich OZ

Login/Join to Participate

dancingtigernewbie
20 posts

Posted:
Hi Everyone.

Just a reminder that B and J is on again this Friday night if you are looking for something totally unique to do. Come along and spin, juggle, sing tell a joke, whatever! Or just enjoy the show.

This month we feature

Al Fired Up in Oz
Neil Douglas
Cameron Mitchell
Dancing Tiger

Plus anyone who wants to come along and share their talent.

Where? 9 South St Ipswich ( Thorn St end)
When 25th April 7:30 PM
How much? $10.00 adults, students 12-18 $5.00 and kids U 12 FREE

Info ring 32887077

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
I am intending to come to this one, I'd love to catch up wth Abbie and the kids again.
Cheers for the reminder, Idell.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

dancingtigernewbie
20 posts

Posted:
That's Great Gabe

I'd love to meet you esp since all we've been able to do lately is play phone tag!

Take care and see you friday night

Regards
Idell

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
I think B & J & pogo are doomed never to meet... the jerry (my car, or what used to pass as my car) is dead, so I won't be going anywhere much this weekend, or the forseeable future...

*sigh* ... *kicks the stupid car*

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

dancingtigernewbie
20 posts

Posted:
Friday night was mind blowing with some amazing performances by a young techno/Break dancer.

Neil Douglas and Cameron Mitchell serenaded everyone with their wonderful songs and of course there was lots of belly dancing. Sadly no poi or firetwirling as All Fired up were sick.

Next month will be May 23rd

I'll be posting the featured acts when I get back from Sydney

Regards
Idell

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Ya I had phoned the All Fired Up crew that arvo and found they were sick.. hence my not going... but in the end that was a good thing as some strange stuff happened at my house that night and it was a good thing I was home. NEXT time!!!
Cheers Gabe

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....