Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Walk the funny walk...butterfly style!!

Login/Join to Participate

mike_jugglesSILVER Member
Controversial Penguin
8 posts

Posted:
I'm not fully sure this is what this move is called. I think it's a funny walk...where your start from either the front or the back, bring the poi between your legs and then back out again, and then you alternate like that!

Well I can do the one where the poi are moving both in the same direction, butt what about the butterfly variation of that?

If anybody has some pointers, they would be appreciated!

If you wanna push then I'm ready to push, but if you're pullin' while I'm pushin' then why'd you ask me to push?

E_a_g_l_enewbie
14 posts

Posted:
Butterfly walk? 0_o Look in the lessons, "Between the legs". Is there the move you talk about?

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
ask pineapple pete, he's the best ive seen at doing it and really nails the funny walk aspect of it

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
this can be done in forwards and back wards butterfly, as well as with the hands staying in front of, or behind, the body... its all experimentation i guess.. and getting the hang of under the leg stuff helps smile

i cant take credit for this.. bretts much better.. and he wouldnt be the first to do it smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*