Page:
animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I've been living in Spain since last october.

But, that's all coming to an end. I'll be home in two weeks. Seems a bit weird...

Two weeks? that's like, a fortnight away.

When I get back, I want to do something. I want to see the people that I haven't seen for nearly a year (or since BJC) I wanna spin and juggle with others, I wanna teach some people stuff, i wanna learn stuff. I wanna speak english.

So, anybody got any suggestions of things I can do in the first week or two of July?

I've already covered suggestions like jumping into guildford canal with rocks on, crossing the road when the Red Man is displayed, playing with Screwdrivers and plug sockets, using a knife to fix a toaster, using a hairdryer whilst in the shower, learning to fly off a big tall building, picking a fight with a 50foot gorilla and making a cool pattern on my hands with a waffle iron, so I'm afraid Durbin, that's most of your suggestions out the window...

biggrin

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Page: