Forums > Social Chat > travelling thru california, looking to burn...

Login/Join to Participate

HephGOLD Member
79 posts

Posted:
hey all,
this is Heph, from Wildfire Ent. in Chicago...haven't been on the boards for a while, but i hope this finds you all in good spirits. Anyway, i'm touring around the country right now, and haven't gotten a chance to burn for a week or two...so is anyone planning any burns anytime soon? I'm in San Francisco right now, maybe for a few more days, and then i'll be moving down towards LA and San Diego...i'd be happy to stop anywhere to meet up with some spinners, play on the beach, etc...so if you want to jam, please email me soon at fire_heph@hotmail.com or even call me at 773-425-0833, ok?
cheers, and i'll see you on the playa...
heph

[ 02. April 2003, 15:04: Message edited by: Hephaestos ]

HephGOLD Member
79 posts

Posted:
hey where is everyone?!?! sniff sniff sniff...no one wants to play with an old burner from yesteryear? anyone alive out there?
h

Zamorghiamember
38 posts

Posted:
Are you coming over to AZ at all?

Live in the present. Don't dwell in the past or worry about the future.

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
Hi I know you sorta from Dio...Sorry I don't reside near Cali...But wish you could visit Wildfire Entertainment of Oklahoma here in beautiful Stillwater,OK!

So if you ever feel like swingin down here to OK feel free to.That way we could have a burn and stuff

Hope you find some other people to burn with while your in Cali. Bye

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
G'day Heph sorry can't help you there . If you where in Oz (no place like home) hehehe . How is wildfire going ?. I get to meet up with Liz again in two weeks to show her Sydney .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Oh isn't firemike in around there some where ?.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

calvranSILVER Member
61 posts

Posted:
AFAIK, Orange County is dead. Maybe the San Diego contingent is still alive and kicking, I dunno. If you end up planning anything though, let me know. I'll bring myself and a car full of spinners. (949) 903 3333

e-Lix-ieaBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
sorry hun, i can hook you up with some amazing people in oz land.

hope the trip is going well.

like the new name..

e-lix-iea of life.. hee hee

miss you

these smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun!