Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Tassie twirler coming to Sydney, is there a burn on?

Login/Join to Participate

poiromaniacBRONZE Member
97 posts

Posted:
hi, im kim (poiromaniac) from a local fire crew in Hobart and Im coming to sydney for the week as of tomorrow thursday 30th november. Im wondering if there are any burns on that I might be able to get to. I will be going up through the north shore area and then the last few days in the city. Id really like to try and meet some sydney twirlers while there if time permits. let me know and I can give my number to contact. Many thanks.

* people who dont like cats were probably mice in an earlier life *

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

hey there is a thread for this in the events and proformance section of the board...
The link link above will take you there. There is a search function at the top of the page that will help you find anything you may need in future... just to stop duplicate threads...
Welcome to hop. hug smile

*hip thrust*

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
haha thats a bit cheeky valura, i'd expect to see that written to a n00b, not someone whos been a member since 2004 tongue

hi kim :waves: thanks for the text about my wallet last night.

you should try to catch Dentrassi, he taught me the contact you saw me doing last night, only he can do it with doubles eek tre'coolies.

oh, and *hipthrust* ubbloco

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

poiromaniacBRONZE Member
97 posts

Posted:
thanks majestik, sounds like a plan to me. last night was a good night, bout time we got the crew together again. ive been saying that to be for the past few weeks. i will see you there in a fortnight. k.

* people who dont like cats were probably mice in an earlier life *

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
yes... lovely idea... apart from the fact that i moved to brisbane in june. but hey try the meets in the sydney thread- hopefully hasnt changed too much since i last updated it.

cheerio!
E.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Dentrassi

yes... lovely idea... apart from the fact that i moved to brisbane in june. but hey try the meets in the sydney thread- hopefully hasnt changed too much since i last updated it.

cheerio!
E.

frown well that was silly of you wasnt it!

i actually noticed that brissie in your location and was curious, what's cracking in ye little bris vegas?

and the glebe meet tomorrow night is really good fun, even without dentrassi there. catch a bus from central station and just ask to be dropped off as far along Glebe Point Rd as possible then walk to the end and stroll around the park.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mr Majestik

haha thats a bit cheeky valura, i'd expect to see that written to a n00b, not someone whos been a member since 2004 tongue
oh, and *hipthrust* ubbloco

HAHHA! Opps.

I didnt even notice that...I just thought that someone who was posting in the social thread about gatherings etc, must be new and didnt know how to search the board, that learn me for being assumptive! ubblol

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
Is there anyone that you haven't taught contact to ed? i met another one of your students quite randomly a few nights ago.

Sydney's getting so lonely.... frown

Id looove to go out for a spin but i is going ta Canberra for the weekends so mayb another time!!
Have fun in Sydney!!

*hugs for all*

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
yes... well i try to tempt many to the dark side devil

who was it that you met?
ubbrollsmile

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
Selina was the loverly lady.
I met her through a friend of a friend of mine. I was told "she does the fire thing so you guys can talk for hours"
to which i replied "odds are i probably know her or someone who does"

sure enough i said your name and she exploded in a fit of giggles and happiness. and then yes, we did talk for hours. unfortunately she moved out of state the next day. Melbourne i think...?

Anyway she told me that you taught her contact staff and that you we're the king of hugs or something along those lines....

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I will be at the juggle spinny thing in Hyde Park this afternoon.

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack