Forums > Social Chat > Battle scars...OUCH!!!

Login/Join to Participate

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
I'm an idiot...
since i'm a DJ at the local skating rink i had to break up this cat fight...
it wasn't pretty...these chix were like Xena,..
both of them...
big macho girls...anyway i ran up and tried to pull them apart...
they knocked the $h1t out of me...
I ended up with minor scrathes and bruises but they had like sever battle scars...
i had to call the cops coz it got bad...
one of the was about to throw the other out a window...
Anyways have you ever had to break up a fight
and get beat up yourself?...

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

BlackFireJackmember
167 posts

Posted:
Getting beat up is the risk......
A trick is to let them fight for a while so they get to tired to do anything to you......

Peace

I like Fire.. :)

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
well..... I had to stop a fight one time, six of my friends and I were moshing to the music of some friends of ours who were playing in a local club (we were all "freindly moshing" not being violent, just playing around). And this masively muscled drunk cowboy decided he was going to push us all down into the band equipment, so he did this twice to each of us, and it was like everybody decided at once to woop his @55. So it was crazy, he was fighting all of them at once, everybody was flying around in intricate, random, patterns (he even TRIED to hit me a few times, but I wasn't going to hit him) anyways, I am pretty peacefull, and I manuvered around behind him and grabed him. and my buddy came up to punch him, so I swung around the cowboy and blocked my friend's punch. In this moment the cowboy reached up and punched me twice with the arm I released. It glanced off my head both times, not hurting me, and I reached out and pinned his arms at his sides, and looked into his eyes, and pushed him back a couple feet, (it had to have been spome sort of jedi mind trick He had to have been stronger than me, but for some reason I was able to pin his elbows at his sides with my hands). Anyways it froze him, and everybody mellowed out.

other than that I haven't ever had to break up a fight.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
actually I had to try and break up a verbal fght between two psychotic "associates" of mine. The cops were just sitting back and watching (hell, they were scared too). they were throwing beer cans at eachother, and yelling, and the other campers (public camping grounds) were cowering in terror. mind you one of them was an amazon/Xena girl, and she is scary when she getts that way. We told the cops we would get them out of there, and we did, it took and hour, I was realy scared for the safety of everybody there. I think the cops where more than happy to let us handle it (they were scared of them too )

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
It is not always smart to interfer in a fight, unless it is your job. If oyu don't know the people or the situation, it can be very hazardous to your health. Like that time the gangsters started fighting in whataburger I wanted to help, and I kept asking my frind if I should help break it up, but he was like "don't do it man" and he was probably right. SO I let the security guard break it up. THat was scary. After the guard pulled everybody back, I could see that there was a little white guy in the middle of all these back guys. He was still standing too. There were so many people swinging I couldn't even tell who was fight who. Bad situation.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Is Stillwater the wild west or something. Just an average night out on the beer eh. I personally would be carefull about breaking up fights but it does remind me of a sad story.

About a year ago in the middle of Dublin city centre a van stopped next to the road on O'Connell Bridge which would usually have crazy amounts of people on it at any time of day/night. A man got out of the van and started aguing with a young girl, think she was about 17. Next thing he started smacking her up side the head and stuff and then dragged her into the van by her hair. Apparently nobody did anything and this episode actually took a few minutes to unfold. The girl was found dead the next day in a field.

It caused uproar because of the number of people that were there and did nothing. Does make you think though. At what stage should you step in? And at what stage should you mind your own business? I've done both at some stage and I guess it depends on the situation.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I've broken up a few gang fights in my schools in the city. Well, I tried. Most of the time I'm just flung aside like a mosquito but I try... Thankfully the kids like me so they don't actually try to hit me but it's tough to avoid the scratches and bruises associated with trying. I've got some good fight stories but they're too long and involved to post.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Well I broke up a fight last night and got a smack in the face for my troubles.

I was walking past spar (newsagents type thing) only to see a massive brawl taking place inside. I felt sorry for the people who work there cause I go in there all the time and they didn't seem to know what to do. I regretted it cause the one guy was being an ass and had apparently been smacking a hobo round the place till other guy had stopped him. Alchohol is defo the worst of drug there is.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.