Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Couple of spinners needed for L'Afrique a Newcastle - Street Carnival

Login/Join to Participate

devilstarSILVER Member
blue haired pyrovixen monkey girl!
155 posts

Posted:
Manchester School Of Samber are looking for a couple of spinners to join them in the parade for the L'Afrique a Newcastle street carnival on Sat 23rd Sept.

They do have a budget to pay you about £60 each.

Parade will last for about an hour, starting about 11am I think.

I think tail poi works best for these gigs.

You can either meet them there, or travel up from Manchester with them.

That's all the info I have as I had to pass on this gig cause I'm gonna be at a weading. This could also lead to future gigs as they do alot of parades around the country & are looking for something different to add to their peformance.

If you are interested, please email Tony agogo2@o2.co.uk for more info cause he ain't a hopper & I'm just passing the message on for him smile

devil Blue is best, blue is beautiful
If I knew what I was looking for, I would have found it by now, but that would take all the fun out of it. - me
I never wanted to be different. I just wanted to be me - bmeshop.com