Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > CoA Faerie Fest 2007!! Performers Wanted

Login/Join to Participate

AliGirlnewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hello to all poi/staff performers! My friend and fellow poi student Mel is looking for fire performers. Her website is www.courtofavalon.com, and information should be submitted there. The event is a two day faerie festival, but the fire performers would only be needed the first night, July 21st 2007 for a special production! Mel plans to close the faire down at the normal time, then reopen for a nighttime extravaganza complete with fire breathers, poispinners, staff dancers, anything involving fire! Music will be provided by the remenants of the Scottish celtic band Clann an Drumma (though they have changed their name, sorry I can't remember what it is!) If you are at all interested, please feel free to PM me here or IM me on AIM!