16.15.8GOLD Member
I can´t think therefore I´m not
291 posts

Posted:
Hi there!

Me and a friend of mine that im trying to teach some poi are right know traveling the eastcoast and where are right know in Townsville but heading to Cairns tomorow.

And I wonder if there is any big fireevents or some get to gethers around here on the eastcoast. Im gonna be in Sydney the 18 may so before that.

I really hope that we will get som invitations :P

//Thomas

"I don´t like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
[Old link] of course,
Saturday 13th May, Brisbane. peace devil wow grouphug ubblove

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

16.15.8GOLD Member
291 posts

Posted:
Now im on the eastcoast so I promiss il be there!
Im gonna try to be there a few days before. How long is it to go to Sydney from Brisbane? Im gnna cath a flight to sweden the 19:th but I got time, right?

//Thomas

"I don´t like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
its roughly 1000km. its either a 1.5 hr flight, or you can drive it in a full day / day and a half depending on how comfortable you are with long distance driving.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
If you left Brisbane on 14th you would have plenty of time to get to Sydney by 18th. As Ed says, it is about 14 hour drive (with a few meal stops). And there are buses/trains every day. And lots of flights.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
There is of course Melbourne too! biggrin

We don't bite!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
yes i agree.
:twitches:

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

16.15.8GOLD Member
291 posts

Posted:
Ive already bin ther ones on two gatherings! It was lovely but I didnt have time to talk to more then 2 of all of you guys cos my friends that was with me that night didnt like it as much as i did frown
I realy wanted to stay longer the second time in thye big park (dont remember the name though).
I really hope I se ya again sometime!

--Thomas