ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Ha ha we are in Byron Bay...neener neener neener...
Now that Ive stopped being so mature just wondering if anyone is in the area? COME PLAY...
My leg is fully better and the brace is off in a few days so we are celebrating...Youll be able to find us... we will be burning at the park near the main beach....

[ 23. November 2002, 15:06: Message edited by: Valura ]

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
They should dedicated more places like that to me! Have you visited the 800foot golden statue made in the likeness of my beautiful self yet?

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

Soleilmember
41 posts

Posted:
its two weeks 2moro till i touch down in sydney, coming up to byron the week after. So keep me some fuel eh??

sol xx

HEEEEEEEEED!!

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
Hey

I'm in Byron I'll have to come and have a fire jam with you.

I live just into the hills a bit so tell us when you'll be there and I'll come down to the beach for a session.

Hugz

majik

Live, love, laugh and dance!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey Majik would be fab to catch up...We got to meet and play with Odin...(your such a beautiful person) He was about to spark up when the cops shut us down!!!! Oh well...we had to go Arsn has to work tomorrow... but I will definatly pm when we will be going again...should be in the next month or so...
WE BOUGHT A BABY BUNNY TOO. At the byron markets... we have calld him Byron... SO CUTE

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"