Forums > Help! > Head band or no headband? URGENT!!

Login/Join to Participate

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
Okay.

so this problem is for people that know me, or have met me in the last few months.

i have a job interview for a college, students activites officer, and i will be working with 16 - 19 year olds!

so do i wear a headband to keep my dreads out the way or let them flop?

im wearing a black suit...

Help!!!

passing through, this world still lives.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
is it a nice head band or a manky one? If its nice and not loud coloured wear it if not go without. Either way it won't matter because you are gorgeous!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

becciPancake Maker
151 posts

Posted:
hmmmm, i had job interview on monday for working in a school, i just tied mine back in a pony tail....as it was how I felt comfortable with them, didn't try to disguise them or anything. Wanted them to see me as I am....I got the job so they can't have been too bothered.
To be honest, if you are going to be working with kids that age and in the role of activities organiser then i think your hair wont matter too much either way. I'd wear your hair however you feel confident with it. As I am pretty sure confidence is what they will be looking for more.
The only thing I would say is make sure it isn't hanging over your face and that you aren't constantly fiddling with it. So if it is likely to do that then I'd wear the head band if it's that black one i've seen you in before.

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Yeah black one or none I reckon.

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
"Either way it won't matter because you are gorgeous!"

Yep (and you have lovely hair) biggrin

But whatever makes you feel more comfortable... a black headband could be nice, unless you're going to feel awkward wearing it.

Be yourself Mr Frodo... as long as that happy soul shines through you won't have a problem hug

Getting to the other side smile

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
black headband with a suit would look hot hun! and it'll keep the dreadlings off ya face!x

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i rekon make the head band match your shirt, so when you take your jacket off, it stsill matches?

Step (el-nombrie)

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
haha.....

i went without it..

my hair didnt get in my face, but was rather tickley!!

I had a good interview, and they seemed to enjoy my good humor!! so i am waiting to hear! eeek!

passing through, this world still lives.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
biggrin

Nice one... well done

hug

Getting to the other side smile

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted: