Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Come Join a Monster Mission to Gatecrasher Sunday 9th October

Login/Join to Participate

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Hullo everybody

Basically my mate has been holding a clubnight in Manchester playing bootlegs and funky stuff for a couple of years and some how has got some attention from Gatecrasher in Sheffield and has been given a Monthly slot on a sunday.

It should be really fun and as its new to Sheffield there will be lots of space so please come down, I dont want to be the only person spinning there if you want to find out what the night is like go to www.monster-monster.co.uk have a look around the gallery and see if you like.

I hope to see you there

EDITED_BY: house_of_mill (1126042820)

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
For more info go to -
https://www.monster-monster.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=333

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Cheers Dave as usual everyones directions are better than mine

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival