Forums > Videos > new move n first vid hope is good enough

Login/Join to Participate

matty390GOLD Member
71 posts

Posted:
hey im matt n this is my first weavesmiley vid
ive been spinning three weeks so dont get your hopes up but i put a few basic moves together
and a lil trick i thought looked groovy although my footwork is non existent ubblol

https://www.zippyvideos.com/4343765921058716/more_pictures_007/

comments and tips appreciated

matt biggrin

Julie2022member
145 posts

Posted:
need some V8? biggrin I had to be the first one!

Ok, looks great for three weeks smile veray nice.

"I'm your Huckleberry."

The muse spake her thought and then there was silence. Thy spiked tongue had melted, only a bitter heart remained.

Surgenewbie
6 posts

Posted:
ouchy neck hurting ubbrollsmile

really nice matt! you'v put me to shame lol, damn! we gotta meet up an start practicing togeather...share moves, and bruises wink

I havn't been able to get hold of you on MSN yet...when do you come online?

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
Its good to see more people putting up there vids, I need to get a video sorted, have been here since feb and haven't put one up yet . . . hopefully soon though....

It seems you have all the basics down nicely, and as you say thinkk about trying to move your feet, I think it really helps.

I am guessing, as you can do the fountain, you can turn all the way round with the weave. . . give that a go it will make you move your feet....

also reels can look really nice linked together and are a nice move for turning through 180 degrees...

It would be good if you can spin the vid through 90 degrees or not film it that way ....

Good work though, hope you had fun and keep up the good work bounce

matty390GOLD Member
71 posts

Posted:
thanks lol i didnt even know it was called a fountainubblol but ive got sortof an alternate weave combo now that looks groovy lolsign
been working on my footwork too and tis coming on pretty well
time for a new vid i think *will rotate too* i think
matt