Forums > Social Chat > blazing blades of fire....

Login/Join to Participate

onewheeledweirdomember
35 posts

Posted:
has anyone tried strapping on rollerblades and cruis'n up and down the street whilst spinn'n the flames around....it makes for good fun and using the momentum of the poi you can do some pretty cool spins and stuff.anyway I just thought I would suggest a good ingredient for injury..

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
A few people have either tried or suggested this and skateboards in the past. I am waiting for the snow to melt before trying, though if the lakes were still frozen I bet fire on ice would be cool. Damn! Wish I had have thought of that sooner! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
I got my first set of roller blades a few weeks before my fire pois and my mates were all joking about combining the two - ha ha that'd be really funny, etc.You peeps are really doing this?? You are all completely, unequivocably, wonderfully insane. Please, PLEASE post some pictures - no-one believes me when I tell them.In aweNoods smile

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Dont wait for the snow to melt...try it on a snowboard, or a sled.------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Ianddmember
39 posts

Posted:
we did a show once with rollerblades and club swinging in a club, got the floor totally soaked though so it became a bit tricky to skate or even dance for that matter...

soup!