alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
well.........today i got the sack, and i'm coming down with the flu. saturday i was at an illegal rave and met a mate who was feeling........well not good, she was having trouble breating so i looked after her untill one of her mates arrived from another party, found out today she was very close to her heart givin out on her!!!!

yeah i may be fishing for sympathy but i jus don't know what to do ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug

If you feel blue, I would suggest that you paint yourself bright pink. Everything will seem better then, plus you'll be pink!

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying

NOT NEEDED AND VERY UNCALLED FOR!!!!!

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
hug hug2 hug hug2 hug

everything comes in threes it seems!
Hope your friend is going to be ok and you feel better and find a new job soon hug

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
hug yeh life sucks like that but you always get flu and it goes and there will be other and better jobs and well NEAR heart failing but theyre ok right? remember just pull up your sock and...

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIIDE OF LIFE *whistles*

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
*HUGS RAVE*
all i can think of is cliches right now and they are probabily not what you need, but you can try what i do when things get too much, go lie on your bed, close your eyes, and picture yourself on a tropical island, doing what ever the hell you want, go fishing, make a fire, spin by the light of the moon, just sit and stare off over the sea, watch the sun rise and set, and relax, things wont get magically better, but with a clear head, maybe you can help them improve

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?