Forums > Introductions > A unique and meanigful introduction!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Michael_Samuelnewbie
21 posts

Posted:
I lied on the subject line because this will probably be neither unique or meanigful atleast not to any one else but here goes:- I am a fire twirler(well duh) from melbourne, I am About that old and about that experienced. I mainly use staff but occasionally poi and have tried a few other toys aswell. My main focus these days is well I actually dont have a main focus these days. For anyone who is curious or for those who actually know and were wondering my name isn't Michael Samuel that is a character from a book/movie/tv series/movie/tv series/movie/tvseries. that many of each in that order. WHO AM I REALLY? the answer to that question is really quite boring and neither unique nor meningful as I am a true nobody I have no real identity and only take on the personalities of those people I am with at the time. but you can try as I am sure atleast a few will (they always do) to find the real me the me behind the me but alas you will fail but dont let that discourage you i always find it amusing to watch people try.

Michael

P.S. if you figure it out let me know and if you say hi i will return the favour buenos dias and voya con diablos mi amigos. juggle

"Create your own reality"

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Hello, welcome to HOP!!

wave weavesmiley

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
hello fellow melbournian, lovely to meet you hug you should head down to the city on a sunday night to have a twirl sometime, i'd love to see you adopt my personality and then maybe i can get to know myself a little better. here's a little link for you to follow.. [Old link]

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Hello wave

Do you like the colour pink? ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Michael_Samuelnewbie
21 posts

Posted:
Unfortunatley no I don't like the colour pink, I only like black, red, and grey (although a few of my friends are saying pink is the new black so maybe i will like it soon). As for coming down on sunday nights I already have and I am afraid the antics and polictical nice and warm handshake while stabbing in the back of that group is just a bit much for me.

Michael Samuel

mykrmeburning from inside
165 posts

Posted:
you're wierd... biggrin
but never mind - HELLO AND WELCOME HERE....
hug

that's YOUR opinion...

from fire we´re born, to fire we return...

lauz the caterpillagoddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
2,443 posts

Posted:
hello welcome
hug

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

Michael_Samuelnewbie
21 posts

Posted:
thank you for the warm welcome btw myco i have met you and you are lovely i didn't mean to include you in my little rant about the whingeing babies at the sunday AG meet

Michael Samuel

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
ouch..sorry you had such a bad time there..not sure whether i met you or not..and i dont know who your refering to i never saw that side to the group before..and hi wave

hug me!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Gee... I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I am a bit confused about it.

Hi. I'm Flynt. One of the potential Stabee's, or stabbers...

Would love to know why you feel that way? *blink*
other than that, welcome.

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Michael_Samuelnewbie
21 posts

Posted:
My reasons are my own suffice to say I have come down a few times on sundays at the request of others whom I knew there(AG). Only to find out they were very different people when they were there(AG) to the people I met. and no flynt you are not one of them actually you I haven't actually officially met/been introduced to. but all things being equal from what i have heard you sound like an o.k. person. and for those who are wondering if you saw me in the sreet tommorrow you would recognise me but not as a fellow twirler but as someone with a bad reputation who got put down and talked about fairly badly before a few of you met me. and it seems that the opinions formed before you met me were enough to tarnish my meeting of you later. oh well life goes on (with or without twirling in AG, which by the way i was doing 6 or 7 years ago before most of the kids at AG now even started twirling)

Michael Samuel

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
helloo welcome

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Hmm, I'm sorry that your experience was like that. It'd be a shame to judge the whole group by several individuals tho...

xoxoxoxox
hope to meet you sometime smile
heart

Currently on the right side up of the world.

*Jenni*member
29 posts

Posted:
hello! nice to meet you! smile

J xxx

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
"as someone with a bad reputation who got put down and talked about fairly badly before a few of you met me"

Its blatantly Raymond! wink

wave hello mr Micheal and welcome to HOP

I dont live in Australia and have never heard any of you. Who are you then? hug

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Sorry, I'm gonna be a bit mean and correct your spanish.

Buenos dias... perfect spanish. 'Dia' meaning day, is a masculine word even though it ends with an 'a', so buenos (masculine) fits perfectly.

Voya con diablos mi amigos... Couple of mistakes.

I think you want to say 'ride with the devil my friends'?

this is: paseo con el diablo mis amigos. Plural 'amigos' needs plural pronoun.

you can also say: usted debe montar con el diablo = you must ride with the devil

Anyway, I'm probably being really annoying, so I'll stop there.

Welcome to HoP/ bienvenido a HoP!!! biggrin

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
confused

I never said any Spanish....
Have you got the right thread here?

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Silly billy...

Check the very first post in this thread.

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I never read p.s'es tongue

Michael_Samuelnewbie
21 posts

Posted:
To all the lovely people on the forum here thank you agaIn and I look forward to seeing some of you in adelaide.

Michael Samuel beerchug

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hi there, you seem to know me, but i dont know you. who are you???

cheers, pete biggrin

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
Hey hun, thanks for the message in my thread.
I know ive met heaps upon tons of people at twirling, but i cant figure out which one you are!
If you were around last week i wasnt here, but ive been there every week before that so...
Anyhow, welcome to HoP

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
IT'S THE GOTH SPYER GUY IN THE TREE! Lol...I guess there would be about 3 people on here who would get that joke.

Nah but I think I've worked it out wink...and if I'm correct I have met you before...anyway I hope you enjoy your stay hug

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

FlameSILVER Member
addict
435 posts

Posted:
hi there

Welcome to Hop - our little home away from home

im a melb spinner too have we met before? im the one with the big kick arse flags - Do you like flags? ubbangel

You have set a lot of tongues waggin Mr mystery boy!

Either way Welcome to HOP!!

*In the car while Pink is playing on the radio*
Tristan aged 4 : "Mum is this Pink?"
Flame:"Yes mate this is Pink?"
Tristan:"Are you going to Pink?"
Flame:"Yes i am"
Tristan:"Cool well I'm going to BLUE" smile

Michael_Samuelnewbie
21 posts

Posted:
I not a mystery just a bit of a puzzle, figure me out and the truth shall be yours.

Michael Samuel.

Michael_Samuelnewbie
21 posts

Posted:
Books on the floor, jam on the roof.
I am really quite smart, though I seem like a goof.
On paper and disk I seem like a myth or a ghost.
But look deeper to find the author of this post.
My name is irrelevant, but just wait and see.
What you really need to note is my personality.

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
jam on the roof? well, you have to be Bernard! ubblol

you are an interesting fellow. smile

welcome in any case hug

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Hi and welcome MS wave Might see ya in Melbourne, if not Adelaide. And when I do, I will tell you who you are wink Don't you wanna know wink

Phoenix_OTM_TCRBRONZE Member
Like a Phoenix bursting into new life from the ashes of its own fiery death, so to shall Osificurc The Mage will always return from his death, again, again and again...
56 posts

Posted:
ok Michael you want to play lets play,

I know you, not your name but your game,
I know the true you, come to me or i'll come to you,

Phoenix The Magician

Oderint Dum Metuant! Aut vincere aut mori! Alia iacta est! Lege atque lacrima! Sicvis Pocem Parabellum! Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo! Quod nos non necat, nos certe fortiores reddere potest! Filius est pars patris!

Phoenix_OTM_TCRBRONZE Member
Like a Phoenix bursting into new life from the ashes of its own fiery death, so to shall Osificurc The Mage will always return from his death, again, again and again...
56 posts

Posted:
Gone Very QUIET haven't you since the mods erased that stuff from my intro hey send me an email if you have beef with me loser.

Z.

Oderint Dum Metuant! Aut vincere aut mori! Alia iacta est! Lege atque lacrima! Sicvis Pocem Parabellum! Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo! Quod nos non necat, nos certe fortiores reddere potest! Filius est pars patris!

The FadeSILVER Member
fading happily....
212 posts

Posted:
way to keep the peace Phoenix. seriously one of the best things about HoP is its almost total lack of this kind of bullsh*t that you get on every other board. try not to f*ck with that. please smile its really not so hard to turn the other cheek.
EDITED_BY: The Fade (1120662995)

We walk light
Down the wires
Higher than weather baloons
Empty hearts on fire...

Page: