Forums > Social Chat > If you could have a superpower what would it be?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
My friends and me have had discussions about this and I was wondering what superpower spinners would like if they were able to have just 1.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Control over the elements, earth air fire and water. That is total control over everything when you think about it (apart from free will and thought of coarse). Yup, that'll do for me.

No issue with heights at all, so all good in that area. Once dove off a cliff that was probably about 500m without knowing the depth of the pool inwhich I jumped, not very clever, and more than lucky, but it was great.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

DarthMeauxThe artist formerly known as Phae'xorl.
145 posts
Location: South-East Ohio (the foothills of the Appalacian M...

Posted:
Wow, this was a really hard choice...in the end however, I chose telekenises. There are just so many possible things to do with that particular power...Think 'Jedi'...

"...heaven is ordering a six piece chicken nugget and getting seven...and a switchblade."

drakematrixSILVER Member
Maker of the Cheesecake
174 posts

Posted:
Telekenises? you think so small.. I'll take complete control over kinetic energy... Just work it out.. Yes, I can move things, I can also freeze things and blow them up... I could disintegrate things... I could make myself fly, the list goes on and on and on

What exactly do I have to light on fire to get you to notice me?

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
has to be invisibility.
Or remote control power, so you can turn stuff on and off!
when i was a kid we had same tv as lady across the road and we'd click over channels. it would drive her loopy.
muhahahaha!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

DarthMeauxThe artist formerly known as Phae'xorl.
145 posts
Location: South-East Ohio (the foothills of the Appalacian M...

Posted:
Written by: drakematrix

Telekenises? you think so small.. I'll take complete control over kinetic energy... Just work it out.. Yes, I can move things, I can also freeze things and blow them up... I could disintegrate things... I could make myself fly, the list goes on and on and on

Duely noted my fellow Ohioan, duely noted...

"...heaven is ordering a six piece chicken nugget and getting seven...and a switchblade."

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
Written by: drakematrix

so kind of more Gambit than Jean Grey? yeah that'd be cool although he converts potential energy into kinetic energy and makes them go bang...which would also be v cool *thinks* poi and staff with telekinetic powers *day dreams* i've had this question asked so many times, and each time i give a different answer lol, climbing like spiderman would be just cool ditto for agility/strength (but only together), telekinesis, telepathy, jedininja poi skillz, flight, teleportation, invisability, super speed, pyrokinesis, but more often than not its pyrokinesis, cos well...it'd just be cool!! (or hot)

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Hey all,if i had to choose one thing it would be ultimate wisdom.that way you would surely be clever enough to work out how to do all super powers!Either that or you'd be so clever you wouldn't actually care..hmmmmmmm........me thinks i didn't think that one thru properly!

JustwalkMember
68 posts

Posted:
Teleportation! I just want to be everywhere at the same time.

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
flid: lol, i thought this thread was going to have a poll with answers of "america, russia or china"

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
I'd like to be able to stop time at will

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Lucas Amember
41 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sethis

Telekenises, if you could use it to fly.

I dont see why not, There should be know reason why you can't use your powers on yourself. smile

I think flying would be the most fun power, however teleportation is probably the most the most practical. As you can get every instantly, and is quickly and easier than flying (flying in a thunder storm for example would suck)

Actually two days ago I had a lucid dream and instantly made myself hav super stength , speed and flying power. I have to admit the super strength was alot of fun smile

Arty FartyBRONZE Member
I wear yellow on monday
551 posts

Posted:
I would defo love to fly. But Matilda had pretty wicked powers herself. Making Cherios move around the room to the song "all the way" is pretty super.

I feel like that when i spin. Its like each hand controls one orb of colour (and tail) spinning it around me. UUUUHHHHHHHH, lush.

You'll find me on the dance floor

NadishomeLiving life to the full!
177 posts

Posted:
Invisability obviously!!! You can do anything and one will know it was you!!!

Life is short!
So lets leave a mark,
for people to remember!

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
actually, i think being able to breathe underwater would be pretty cool.. swim with the dolphins and stuff rolleyes

HeadSwimGOLD Member
...curiously lost
580 posts

Posted:
I would go with telekinesis as its the most all encompassing. You can fly, move elements, stop bullits, use it for super strength etc etc wink

Nothing is easy.......until you can do it! biggrin

Page: