Forums > Social Chat > Bare with me Poeple..i just had a vision....

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i was thinking last night lying in bed....I like to draw, and i fancy myself an artist, but i cannot paint for shit! I thought of an awesome painting!! I would say acrylic on canvas. Any painters outthere i would love to see something like this.Background is outer space...a few planets at different depths and distances..In the center is a God-like figure..ya know with the long robe(light mystical blue colored) long white hair, and beard...(ready for this?).....twirling a set of suns..one red and one yellow..Flames going everywhich way..anyway, i thought that was pretty cool. I might try to draw that up, but paint with vibrant colors would look oh so much better...God didnt rest on the fourth day, he was twirling...Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey sup,thats a pretty nice picture you paint on my mind...would make a LURVELY background image for my desktop...especially if it were done in that biblical style...ala MichaelAngelo (or whoever did the sistine chapel) smile Make it look really old, like an original scripture smileJosh

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
im telling ya..it would be Bad -ass!!my discription doesnt do the image in my head justice..Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

- Mark Twain

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
SUPERMAN=super ideas :Pdude i'm an artist. (i do art at college and paint U.V banners for clubs).I'd be happy to paint the picture if you e-mail it me!!! the address is fubar_37@hotmail.com(also sent us notes on size of canvas etc)------------- tongue

emptysetmember
98 posts

Posted:
cool and stuff just one thing wrong. God suposidly (sp?) rested on the 7th day not the 4th. sorry for being a nerd------------------bring light into the night

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Damn...im goin got hell fo that one grin------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

- Mark Twain