Forums > Introductions > And I mumble into the light....

Login/Join to Participate
blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
wave Hi, I'm brand spanking new to HOP, never even new it existed until I stumbled upon it recently. Only just starting to get my sea legs as far as the technology thing goes. Just typed poi into a search engine and BAM, Here I am. And right glad I am too.

Been spinning for years on and off, started in South Africa and the enthusiasm kinda waned once I got to the UK and refused to leave the warmth of indoors for months. Years later I am regaining my passion and learnig to accept that 26 degrees celcius is warm.

Think Hop is amazing, looking forward to learning and living and loving and growing. biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ubblol ok, ill believe you wink

speaking of which, i still need to find these cherry beers tongue

but at the moment.. i have baileys biggrin

and im off to bed... hope you have a lovely rest of your day miss smile ubblove

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
You cant get them just anywhere. I've managed to find a couple of places that sell them here, two different brands. The one is horrible, the other is ubblove.

have a lovelly sleep and a beautiful weekend biggrin hug kiss

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire......

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
dont you dare!

ubblol

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
we don't need no water let the mother.....

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
your mother! ubblol

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
good morning miss... hope your not toooo sleepy today smile

i think i better go curl up in bed now... its too cold not too tongue

hug :snuggle: kiss ubblove

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
hello miss!

should be coming to southern lights! *dances* girlfriend suggested it and it turns out i can afford it so should be there soon! *dance*

see you soon! :dance:ubblove

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
bounce YAY!!!!!! bounce

I convinced some more people to come over the weekend biggrin It's going to be soooo good biggrin

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
cool!

its still a maybe but hopefully it should be good

back

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Hello purdy lady! Hope you are okily dokily biggrin

I'm now a trainee garden landscaper. Sunbird's apprentice (in more ways than one heh heh heh)

I smell like a hippy, bought a soap tyhat smalls like nag champa. Yummy!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
*curls up into bed with you*

its sooooo too morning to be at school... and too cold to not be wrapped up in blankets ubblol

hug kiss ubblove

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Well I hope to see you there Sam biggrin hug

Ello Miss Tink! Haven't seen you round these parts in a very very long time. I hope that you are happy and well hug

kiss Petey biggrin

Today is one of those days...I don't know weather to laugh or cry. I feel used and unhappy, and not one damn thing has happened yet that makes me think it was worthwhile getting out of bed this morning. Not even my muffin made it ok... which it normally does.

frown hug

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

cherry beer?

wish i could come wisk you off to the park for some cherries and some sockage... sooner or later ubblove

hug kiss

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ubblol Something like that. The good ones have a cork and a bottle top...a bit tricky to open...but well worth it biggrin

Thanks Petey hug

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
hello wave I'm back from a knackering weekend at wychwood was most fun ness biggrin I now hurt everywhere tongue 9 days to go bounce

yay sam biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I hurt everywhere too...but for different reasons. wink

Welcome back! biggrin Heres hoping this weather lasts!

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
any time miss smile

hope you have a lovely day.. sounds like you deserve it.

im off to sleep biggrin

hug kiss ubblove :snuggle:

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
sleep well hug kiss
I am looking forward bed tonight and I still have at least 8 hours to go frown

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
awwww, I can't get online at work much now frown my office moved round and now my boss is sat right behind me. boo hoo hoo

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
mmm... sleep was goooood biggrin

hope your having some lovely sleeps of your own right now... i rekon you need them tongue

hug kiss

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
This has happened before Mynci, make a plan! tongue

Sleep was good, over too early though methinks. After a couple hours on the wii and a few cherry beers I'm getting considerately better at bowling biggrin It makes me happy.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hehehe, sounds fun.. mmm, you are meant to sleep for at least an hour after your alarm goes off.. right? tongue

hug kiss

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
It's what I do biggrin My boss just shakes his head at me in the mornings. Theres nothing they can do though, I very often don't take a lunch break and I stay late after work often- for love and charity bounce

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
mmm.. of course wink

im starting to think i should really find a job.. so i can keep saving.. but its proving quite difficult to find something flexible enough to fit in with the eraticness of school

hug kiss

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ubblol I thought school was supposed to be one of the least erratic things about life ubblol What kinda school do you go to? Monkey School? ubblol hug

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ubblol i wish it was monkey school.. theyd let me climb trees tongue i go to a wana-be-fancy private school... its dodgy.

very much looking forward to this weekend... getting to take it easy for a little smile

hug kiss

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Me too..only 3 days to go frown ubblol

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
indeed.. two for me... then a 3 day weekend.. but thats sort of canceled out by the looming exam ness

hug kiss

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
You'll do fine biggrin hug