Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ARGH.
I feel like giving up. I have tryed and tryed for quite some time now to 'walk my talk' I have made an effort to be positive and keep my energy levels up, and believe in what Im doing..BUT ITS HARD..
I am a reader by trade and I have had people coming to me for Tarot readings about REALLY heavy stuff over the past month..Some of it Im finding it difficult to be detatched from, which is confusing... I have been making only a half hearted effort to really look after myself and seem to be getting down at the moment.. I know that I am here in this physical life to help people, but the word 'burnout' is coming to mind...Im trying my hardest to pull myself outta it but I feel like Im stuck in a bit of a rut right now...
Im looking for a new job so that I can move out and have my freedom, so if anyone knows of anything good that would suit me, in brissie (for those who know me) please let me know, I would be a very happy little chicken.
I have been walking on the beach in barefoot, and running on mother earth in the muddy grass and lying on the roofs of vans and watching shooting stars, to remind me that in the scope of things my 'situations' (problems) are really very small indeed... that usually works but not this time..I have been making an effort to ground out my negative energy as well... but I feel like stagnant energy is all around me...
What would you suggest to lift my downer? Im glad that I have such beautiful friends around me to be able to whinge and get this off my chest because I needed to...thanks guys,

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I understand what you mean. A good friend of mine stopped reading because it took too much out of him, bad things started happening to him...

Jobs in Brisbane, jobs in brisbane... *ponders*

What type of work would suit you? Flexible hours or full time? People contact or working alone? What qualifications & bits of paper do you have? More importantly, what experience do you have?

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
BTW... after re-reading that last post I wanna add something... please dont get me wrong...I LOVE TO OFFER A HELPING HAND THROUGH MY READINGS.. I feel a sense of satisfaction from giving to people, and will ALWAYS no matter what take a big, kick ass, amount of happiness in knowing that what I may do for one person today, may touch another persons life in a positive and uplifting way tomorrow...That will never change Im a healer, and I am thankful to be a healer... Im just a little down right now..

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Oh rozi... fanks sweetie.. I needed that big hug...
I am a people person..I have loads of experience in call centers and customer service and retail, and always seem to be doing well in these areas, so I would love a full time job doing something like that. I have no bits of paper..I will saving from this job to do a degree in Natural Therapy..
Have been on the net searching and searching for a job...but no luck so far... will keep my fingers crossed

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I am working with Carlton at the moment, in their call centre. They have another up in Brizzy, it might be good to get in touch with them. Not a high powered job by any means, but generally a good bunch of people.

(& I do know what you mean about the readings, my friend loved it too. i think that was the problem, he got too close and gave up too much energy to help other people)

Errrm, have you tried any of the universities up there? They would have student contact officers who do a bit of admin & a lot of helping answer student queries. That could be one approach...

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Hey chicky.. im only a phone call/5min drive away if ya need me, And you KNOW how late i stay up lol. Just remember the shitty parts in life are just lessons to learn from... and sometimes you need to let that negativity out, whether it be by having a huge cry or doing something creative/productive. Negative energy is pretty powerful, you just need to find a way of converting it to positive, give it time... lifes meant to be lived.. but never meant to be easy. I thought my world was closing in on me and i felt like giving up... i havent felt that way since i was 16yrs old, then i met you and everything changed You are such a beautiful person chicky.. a real treasure and i feel honoured to be classed as one of your friends

Chin up chicky *hugs* things will work out fine
and remember im always here for you if you need someone to talk to, or someone to laugh at *falls of chair smacks head on desk on way down* or just someone to perve with btw im still scouting for more lmao. Call me anytime.. even if ya have to wake me up.. ill be grumpy at first but ill get over it.

Im always here chicky

Fee *HUGE HUGS*

Ps. how was the party? im stuck at home but apparently its gettin a bit rough where damo is, so i think im better off being a net nerd tonight. OH before i forget... not stuck babysitting tomorow night so burleigh is a go'er if youre up to it... if not... come round and we'll do some net perving much to damos dismay lmao

Why do you like to confuse me so?

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Forgot to add... Not happy Jan is one of my fav sayings... especially when i use it towards mother dear who is Janice lmao... NOT HAPPY JAN-ICE

*insert Valuras wicked laugh here*

Why do you like to confuse me so?

FlameDamemember
30 posts

Posted:
I say get some rose quartz. I don't know why its just the first thing I thought of when i read your post and I was thinking of a solution.

I can't think why I would use that myself but its what I thought of.

(((Hugggzzz)))

They always help

Pheonix

I believe in freedom, love, truth, and beauty.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
LOL at Fee and offers a hand up off the ground rubbing her lil head...silly duffa
I will be around today to see you sweetie, thanks...Didnt go to the party either..slept.. !!!
Thanks for the litttle suggestion Rozi, will contact them...Carlton as in the beer guys? ...If thats the company... I just happen to live RIGHT NEXT DOOR to the state manager for the brewery, Im sure he'd be able to help out in some way...
Pheonix, Rose Quartz is the love stone... helps to clear away negative energy when used in conjunction with Smokey Quartz...thats a really good suggestion. I put my crystals out in the moon light the other night so they will be all charged up and ready to go...
thinks about doing a crystal spell for happiness...hmmmmmm

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
I dont pretend to know you, but it sounds to me like you dont believe in what you do.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
EXCUSE ME?
I cant believe that someone would sit there and judge another so harshly and unfairly when they obviously dont have ANY concept of the job that that person does....
I believe WHOLEHEARTEDLY in what I do.I have had the conformation and the evidence in my face too many times to deny that there is a universal energy out there, for us to work with...
Think about it this way Ray.
lets take my sundays for example...I get up at say 9.30 in the morning and go straight to a mystic fair, which I do as favours for the spiritualist churches around the area, I do at least 10-15 readings (at about 45 mins each) and then go home for dinner (yes it takes all day) and then after about half an hour of rest, I go straight to another spiritualist church and do clairvoyant overheads which takes about two hours... then if Im lucky I might be able to get to bed by about 11 so that I can get some sleep and rest, so that I can go to the store and read Tarot ALL the next day and so on and so forth...Would I have been doing this for the past year and a half if I didnt believe in what I was doing? I dont think so. And if I was false enough a person to be doing that, I would disgust myself.
It may not be PHYSICAL work like you do ray, but believe me it is f@#*en mentally draining and when you are hooking into other peoples energy to read for them, if you are not careful then you can pick up their energy and feel like crap if they had a problem that was upsetting them... The reason that I posted the post was to see if anyone could suggest a way that I could lift myself up because I have been feeling really down lately, and then you come along and pretty much RIDICULE me and tell me from wherever you are, that the ONE thing I hold closest to my heart, I dont believe in...
Well Ray, seeing as you know me and what I believe in so well, Do you think you could tell me why I have been doing this kinda work for the past year and a half for FREE, and havent taken a break? Do you think you could tell me why I gave up my JOB to do this work? I love what I do and Im not asking for sympathy. Im not wearing a POOR ME tee shirt here.Thats not why I posted..I posted because I wanted suggetsions as to how to start looking after myself and feeling happier.. I will continue to do the readings and the healings and will ALWAYS take joy in it, no matter what.
Let me just say one thing...what you posted has REALLY upset me Ray, all I was doing was reaching out for a bit of comfort from people that I considered to be friends even if you are on the net... I have become close to quite a few HOP's from this site and I really felt that it was a place that people could express them selves without fear of judgement. Maybe I was wrong.
Compassion is a beautiful thing Ray.

[ 25 August 2002, 10:52: Message edited by: Valura ]

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Hey beautiful!

please don't be sad It was so lovely to see your smiling face the other night

.:*HUGE HUG*:.

a really good friend of mine used to work in a "new aged" shop and people would always come in asking him to solve all their probs... So being the sencitive, empethetic, caring person he is he would take on all their problems, give them a book or crystal or some other lucky charm and go home feeling depleated....

sounds like you're getting a bit rundown with your readings in the same way.... Try not to take too much of their stuff on... I know it's hard to stay detached when someone is pooring out their energy at you... but you need to... they are not your problems and you have helped them as much as you can with the reading you give them... Perhaps you could do a little energy clearing exersize after each reading....?

Sam and Bec and I are heading down to Burliegh tonight too! (finally! ) so if you do deside to come down I can give you a REAL BIG HUG in the flesh not just on the net (not that net hugs aren't lovely)

Just keep your head up sweety, 'cause it's only after the rain and gloominous that the sun and rainbows come out!

Only in the darkness of the night sky, do the stars and moon shine bright

[ 25 August 2002, 11:28: Message edited by: .:* Moon Pixie *:. ]

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

2,905 posts

Posted:
quote:
I feel like giving up. I have tryed and tryed for quite some time now to 'walk my talk' I have made an effort to be positive and keep my energy levels up, and believe in what Im doing ..BUT ITS HARD..

I am sorry but I must have missunderstood your first paragraph!

I didn't come in here to riddicule you nor did I come in here to harrass you or make you feel bad or worse. Some days I dont believe in what I do either, but then I have to sit back an think why do I drag my butt out of bed at 3 AM, and I remember that my country means more to me than an extra few hours of sleep.

At least I got you to look inward like I'd hoped, the only problem is, was that you didn't understand what I was trying to do.

All I wanted to do was get you to look in on yourself and see why you do what you do. I didnt mean to attack you and if you recall I did say ...
quote:
I dont pretend to know you...
At least you have reassured yourself as to why you do what you do. Because and I do quote
quote:
I will continue to do the readings and the healings and will ALWAYS take joy in it, no matter what.

You take joy in your work, you didnt say that in the first post.

You took what I said way way way out of preportion. I am not angry with you, I want you to understand that. I had no intention of ruining your day further, but sometimes it takes a poke in the butt to get someone over a hurdle in their life.

Sure it hurts sometimes but you know what, you'll get over it and you'll be happier knowing that you got over it and was able to move on with life.

But feel free to poor your negitive energy into me, incase you dont know I thrive on the stuff.

[ 25 August 2002, 13:25: Message edited by: Raymund Phule ]

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Feel free to MP me if you like gorgeous! Anytime...

Weather looks abit shocking out there... not sure about burliegh after all... 'tiz a shame... I finnally got chance to go down and it's raining

oh well... I'm sure another opportunity will come up

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Raymund Phule:

"At least I got you to look inward like I'd hoped, the only problem is, was that you didn't understand what I was trying to do."

"You take joy in your work, you didnt say that in the first post."

"You took what I said way way way out of preportion. I am not angry with you, I want you to understand that."

"But feel free to poor your negitive energy into me, incase you dont know I thrive on the stuff"
Hmmmm the miscommunication seems to be flowing thick and fast here today huh?
Firstly, I would never send you negative energy. I dont work on that level and never will.
Secondly, of course I didnt understand what you were doing by trying to get me to "look inside myself".You didnt exactly say thats what you were trying to do...from where Im sitting it looks like an open attack on me and I reacted to that. How can you just assume that people are going to know what your point is if you dont bother communicating it? My point being that I KNOW WHY I DO THE WORK...I dont need reminding,as I said in the last post
quote:
The reason that I posted was to see if anyone could suggest a way that I could lift myself up because I have been feeling really down lately

maybe you overlooked that point...although I did state that was the reason that I was posting in the first place..
quote:
What would you suggest to lift my downer? Im glad that I have such beautiful friends around me to be able to whinge and get this off my chest because I needed to...thanks guys,
I just wish that you hadnt used such a 'in yer face' way of helping..people quite often need a soft approach when they are feeling crappy, not to be challenged in such an agressive way. Saying "I dont pretend to know you" doesnt exactly soften the blow buddie.
Prehaps If you had of taken the time to read the second post I wrote, you would have realised that I expanded on the first to include the fact that I love what Im doing and that I didnt want anyone to misunderstand that...That is why its not in the first post ...It was included in the second..
I took what you said way outta proportion?!?!? LMAO.. How else could I have taken what you said? You were challenging everything I believe in and my souls choice..Did you expect me to jump about happily while you pulled me to pieces with one sentence?
I know that your not angry with me, I just wondered why you were so unfeeling about it, because face it Ray, your words werent exactly a ray of sunshine on a grey day.

Moon Pixie, I dont think Ill be going to Burleigh either... tis a bit rainy...but believe me, if at any stage you or Bec need a ride or have trouble getting there... give me a call. I would love to take you in my little car...Big smiles of appreciation are floating your way, you are a healer hunney, and I love you and your beautiful and supportive words.

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Valura, have compassion for poor lost souls like Ray. He doesnt have the experiences and insites into the mind, body and soul on the levels which you work on. Dont condemn him because he doesnt understand the implications on yourself of what you do. He is coming from a fear based position when he invalidates you like that (intentional or not), and you of all people would understand that you dont need anyone elses acceptance (especially some random american on the other side of the world) to know that you are perfect as the person you are. Look within your self for the infinate love that you seek, dont worry about crystals or any other external objects that may be able to help you, just know that all the love you need and all the love the entire world needs is within you Valura. Realise that you are experiencing this negative energy now for a purpose so dont push it away because all that will do is make it stronger, embrace it, learn from it, and transform it into love. After all thats all that there is.

I'm and 18 year old male and as I live in shovanistic society such as Australia nearly all of friends dont understand where I come from either. I sometimes scare them whem I work from my intuitive flow because all things they dont understand they fear and anything they fear they try to destroy wether it be through invalidation, judgement, condemning behaviour or sometimes even violent behaviour. By acting from my purest and highest thought I am condemned because they dont believe its possible. I experience and talk about things that scare the fuck out of me, I can understand why it scares them.

So lets love these people even if they attack us because they dont see the world the way we do, they obviously havent experienced that incredible love that goes so beyond the human level, so far beyond chaos, that its nearly impossible to comprehend but phenomenonly life changing to experience. If they had they wouldnt attack, judge or invalidate any more. We all went through that stage once in our lives and we all know how destructive it is so have compassion for them and lets love them as the perfect beings they are.

I love Valura, I love Raymond I love EVERYONE!!!

Be happy babe, just go within and everything will work itself out by itself.

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Thank you Burning Byron...
Thank you for the lesson Ray. I was upset, depressed, hence the reaction. Love and Light to you Ray.

2,905 posts

Posted:
Valura, you can get support from cactus just as easally as you can get support from a silk pillow. True one my be preferd over the other but when push comes to shove a prick on the bum is better then nothing at all! Your right however that I wasnt very soft with my words, but then again I wrote them in great haste and ask around I aint the softest person in the room.

Honestly though Valura, if someone would have said that to me, I would not have taken it so offencivly. Maybe I have thicker skin than you do, I dont know.

My negitive energy comment was sarcastic, but if your just pissed at the world and need someone to yell at, feel free to knock on my door.

Whoa... stop right there BurningByron!!

quote:
He is coming from a fear based position when he invalidates you like that (intentional or not)
I didnt come from any position let alone fear. It is no lie that my personal beliefs conflict with hers, but I in no way said what I said out of fear. Ignorance, maybe but not fear.

They say man fears what he does not know. I say fear is irrelevent.

quote:
(especially some random american on the other side of the world) to know that you are perfect as the person you are.
If I were a brit would you be saying the same thing? My do you sound predjudise or what?!?

Sorry Byron, I failed to see the love in your post for me. If you could simplify what you said maybe I could but the first paragraph shure sounded like an attack on me.

If I have in any way taken what you said out of preportion I do apologyse.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
ever thought of working with animals
when im tired and run down i work on familys
farm It gives a fealing of well been
for me

anyway smile and tell yourself your beautiful

anyman can acheive anything if he dosn't have any fears

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
ever thought of working with animals
when im tired and run down i work on familys
farm It gives a fealing of well been
for me

anyway smile and tell yourself your beautiful

anyman can acheive anything if he dosn't have any fears

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Hushna, children, we love you both.

Ray, you bring to conversations challenges, a rough sweetness, and honesty. You ask the questions that others would be afraid to ask. Sometimes you read too fast But you always want to be involved.

Valura, you bring to conversations a pragmatism and a knowledge & sureness of yourself. You know exactly what you need, and you ask for it, even if sometimes people misunderstand. You stand up for yourself & others, because you feel strongly and passionately about the world & the humans in it.

Lets not take this further, lets leave it at this:

Ray is angry cos he feels that he was misunderstood, that what he meant as a helpful constructive question was rejected.

Valura is angry because she feels her beliefs and faith were being attacked. That her request for help on a specific matter was misunderstood and her need was not met.

You are both hurt, and have a right to feel angry. But lets move on...

What can Valura do in practical terms about her working life? She loves what she does, but she needs to take a break. What could that break be?

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
(* grin *)

all my good friends, and may you be, Valura, now, too.

my sis (adopted in old age) just got back from a trip to Flagstaff, Arizona, where her mission was to get a job at a party where friends introduced her to people around there. she's running The Bookstore for the Mystical Minded, division of a famously liberal Unity church here in SoCal where she's been the Goddess Minister, gets drawn by rocks whose voices whisper, urge, demand she buy them into her company, many of mine are from her, though one which spoke to me on a hilltop has stumped many of her learned friends, causing them to wildly misstate or even misperceive this rock's own geological heritage.

i was so sorry Carl Sagan died before i was ready to do anything meaningful with him; yes, we live in a huge and crowded universe, stars and spirits thick and rich in our ether.

this midnight in Laguna, not advice wells up out of me to you, Valura, but what we vaguely or variously have called a blessing. yes, you've neglected yourself, in some ways, for a while. i, in my way, have neglected myself, too, which is the comedy of why i'm here reading you a bit. i feel some strands of your strength right now, and the trepidation of your beating heart, your ambered breath tinged with flavors of anxiety. most who succor you deepen your attunement to calm, joy, gratefulness, and lead you in this natural way to confidence.

but tonight, i'd open another dimension with you, adding to your confidence from outside itself, inviting you outside even your sensitive self. beyond sight, hearing, even touch, yet fully grasping not only your present concerns, not only your past, not only the fragments and flashes and webs you sense in others and around you, but grasping also your whole future, beyond your lifetime, beyond the lifetimes of those you will influence, love, even hate (appreciating your positive stance toward all, as Byron's and mine) while you love, even pass by, beyond all you will affect.

not just a focused moment's insight, not just a trance, not just a perspective.

grasp the big shape of your life and place over a few hundred years of the stream (stream? flow, turbulence, grit, rain, diversions, symbiotes and all). beyond spontaneity along the way. beyond fondly fondling the shape, beyond analyzing it, beyond detachment, too, we're not stopping in buddhist territory. feel the big shape of Valura, which is Valura's meaning, beauty, complexity, context, and sacred value in the whole lifetime of this universe.

got that shape, which is the ultimate significance and glory of Valura?

then you can tell me how what you're developing this stage, Valura, is a vital part of the shape of Valura across time, space, and...everything else.

[ 25 August 2002, 20:26: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Topic: X-----------> ------------> -----------> ---------->
SunSpot - Member # 1201, posted 16 August 2002 01:55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Lindsay
Sex: Female

[cut to end:]

...and one more from a movie "What we do in life echoes through eternity." -Gladiator

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Rozi you are a sweet natured peacemaker..Thank you my balanced friend... I acknowledge and accept that I played a part in that whole "kerfuffle"...and Im quite happy to admit that I may have misunderstood Ray.
Its all good...I have had some intensive healing done today and feel a lot better...I know that I reacted to a situation in a way that I would DEFINATLY never have reacted to if I had been feeling my usual chipper self.. alls well that ends well and I offer an olive branch to Ray.. offering Ray an outstreched hand in friendship... Maybe we got off to a shaky start huh?
BIG HUGS TO ROZI..

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Valura, You and I have a few things in common with each-other.

Both of us have jobs (well, I'm in training for it) where we help other people who are in trouble. And both of us have jobs that sometimes require giving some really bad news. And we have jobs where that bad news means that whatever is going on, it's beyond our power to do anything about it.

I accept this and stick with it for a reason: because I believe that what I'll be doing genuinely helps people. I accept and understand that there will always be cases beyond my power and beyond the power of medicine in general, but that for every one of those cases, there will be cases where I can help and where there will be a happy ending.

It's not really a matter of believing in what you do. At least, it sure doesn't sound that way. It's a matter of believing in yourself. Every doctor has told me about times like this, where it just seems like the shit is hitting the fan and everyone who walks in your door has cancer or Alzheimer's or whatever else it is that you can't cure. And you just have to take some time out and remember... you aren't causing these problems. It's not your fault. But part of your job is to give good people bad news.

It's part of being a healer. So from one healer to another, go and meditate or pray or whatever it is that you do to find strength...and know that you will have succeeded if you can stick to it even in the rough times.

People need you.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

2,905 posts

Posted:
*shakes Valura's hand and smiles*

Do not worry, my words are not always easy to comprehend, I myself often forget what they mean.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
you like to heal people, and that makes you an awesome chiccy! sometimes when i feel not elated, i massage friends. It's not help to the scope of tarot, but it's a still a small and safe way to directly comfort others. I guess the Hands-on Healing transfers energy from you, especially emotionally. At least know that others understand that your strength is not wasted but given freely.
May the karma in this generosity restore your strength!
then ya will be not not happy jan!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Dear dear Valura... I'm sorry you fell this way, if there is anything I can do to help... don't even plause to ask, I'll be there.

Look at your moby...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
wow...sending these beautiful hugz and kisses to everyone..thank you for your supportive words... I got a nice fresh slap to the head from my Reiki master yesterday who told me what the deal was... how to bring my energy back to me and stop giving it away so freely with nothing left for me...she also told me.."That I have to believe in my self" I almost fell off the chair when I read that you had written that Mike.. that was the most awesome thing to read and less than 12 hours after she told me that too...This site is a breatiful place, with beautiul people, thanks to all of you who helped me out.. Bender you can come to Brissie and give me a massage anytime... sweet... actually thats what Im gonna do.. Im gonna make an appointment for a massage today...*sigh* feeling much better...Fanks

Non-Https Image Link

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Just got me phone outta the car and find 46 missed calls...ohhh I AM LOVED...

2,905 posts

Posted:
*slaps himself on the forehead*

Thats all I wanted to get you to do, analize, reasure, and believe!!!

Page: