Forums > Social Chat > Glowsticks, the possibilities

Login/Join to Participate

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
OK, Am performing at this event with glow sticks. They don't have lack lights (UV) so I was wondering if it was at all possible to break open the glow stick and pour the liquid on to a t shirt or something.Reality or simply a dream, anyone have any experiance with this.discusspeace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

ShawnFmember
162 posts

Posted:
I could be wrong, but I think I've heard that it tends to stop glowing soon if it is exposed to air...Plus, not sure on the toxicity of the glow stick liquid?

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
Glowstix are non-toxic (or so "they" say). I know people who've cracked them open and had glow fight. It will only last 10 minutes-ish though.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

TaiGuymember
127 posts

Posted:
Yea, glowstix are non-toxic, but it's not the glow stuff you need to worry about... it's the broken glass inside *oWcH*. At a recent rave, one of my friends took a pair of foldable scissors with him, and just cut off the top of a glowstick to get to the stuff. Oh, and yes the *glow* doesn't last too long once exposed to air. His hair gave off a bright blue for about 10 minutes, and gradually died out frown oh well, pack plenty o'sticks smile------------------"Happiness is not a destination, but a method for life"- Burton Hills

The reason communism doesn't work is because people like to own stuff

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Cheers people. much helppeace outgarbo :p

be excellent to each other: safe:

FuLLeFecTmember
3 posts

Posted:
DONT DO IT AT ALL THAT GLOW LIQUID SMELLS LIKE SHIT AND IT STAINS SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU DONT DO IT ITS NOT WORTH IT

Running water never becomes stale... so keep flowing - The Immortal Dragon Bruce Lee