Forums > Social Chat > would it be incredibly cheeky

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
so i entered good old england in june and got a stamp on my passport staying i could stay for 6 months. i skipped off to austria for a week and got back last night, i had hassles with the passport ppl when i came back being all like well leaving the country voids the previous stamp and blah blah blah and eventually after lots of doing nothing and me telling them i had a return ticket booked for the 1st of dec they stamped my passport which says i can stay for six months ......... so im quite keen for a white christmas im wondering if i change my ticket and leave before 6 monthsare up if that will cause me hassles coming back to england later down the track

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
oooooooooooOOOOoooooo that makes sense umm need to edit that rule book me thinks ubbloco

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Written by: ben-ja-men

yeah women why do they have to be so sexy and appealing like

It's just luck of the draw - one sex had to be in order to insure reproduction, and in humans the males lost the coin toss long long ago. Accept it and get back to girl watching.

Or maybe woman are so lovely for the same reason babies are so cute - so we don't kill 'em.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
yeah, maybe, but that won't change the fact that you guys need us more than us gals need you tongue

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Being expendable has its advantages...

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
as does being desirable........... ubbloco

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
ah but if all the men in the world became gay then suddenly the balence of power would shift.

kitemanFlying high!
245 posts

Posted:
Written by: Durbs

Actually, we're on track for the coldest winter in 20 years or something like that, and bookies have slashed the odds of a white chrsitmas from 25-1 down to 6-1.

They can't even get the weather right for the next day. So how they know what it's going to be like over christmas beats me. ubblol

If everything seems under control, your not going fast enough!

It's not the size of the wave, it's the length of the ride!

CaMiLL(e_o)member
88 posts

Posted:
Did anyone read the news scientist about how the male Y chromosome is dying out?
So there might not even be two sexes in the distant future. Meanwhile we're all going to have to get along, or at least pretend to.

This is the latest news I could find on it. The article's actually quite funny!
https://www.bocaratonnews.com/index.php?src=news&category=Local%20News&prid=9958

>>>d(o_0)b<<<

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
a world full of lesbians the mind boggles

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
To get back to the beginning of the thread (sorry).

Your visa may be single-entry only, which is why they kicked up a fuss, take it to your relevent commisioner and let them have a look.

I was served a deportation order when I was 11 because of a similar incident.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

Page: