Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Solfest - Silloth, West Cumbria, 3rd, 4th & 5th September

Login/Join to Participate

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
weavesmiley juggle
Quote from site:

Solfest
Is a new Celtic, World & Roots Festival nestling between the mountains and the sea in picturesque West Cumbria.

Featuring a range of musical, cultural and eye-opening experiences to rival some of the biggest names in the summer festival calendar.

From top name and local bands, a dance tent, children's & adult workshops, session tent, licensed bar to the famous Siskyn Café, Solfest is guaranteed to provide a fantastic time for everyone from the youngest to the very oldest, the festival veteran to the uninitiated.
https://www.solwayfestival.co.uk/

Should be a great fest...awesome location & another excuse to be outside with music & spinning .
Any one-else going?

juggle weavesmiley

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
i may go but my m8 tim marlsden is doing a staff demo there,

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

TKOFmember
44 posts

Posted:
NODDY i thought we were working there with tim, dave, chris
CALL ME L8TER have fun
badger

the end is nigh and now comence the time of the retarded badger

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
.Morph. with 529 posts and living in Lancashire how come iv never come across you before???? eeek just checked out that sight they have changed the date to august bank holl I will be at reading which is a shame cos it sounds cool

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)