Forums > Social Chat > First Movie Clips Made..*whew*

Login/Join to Participate

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
After an enourmous amount of time, I finally found a friend with a camera capable of producing video clips. His camera was set on a low setting when he made mine, so each "movie" is broken into three pieces. The first set is me spinning my homemade fire ropes(kevlar 1/2" wicking attached to a length of dogchain), and the second set is regular cathedral wicks. The clips are zipped for your convenience, and the file's total size is 586K. Enjoy.. (=

https://shouden.guilds.com/fierceprogression.com/movies.zip

Other pictures of this event can be found at:
https://shouden.guilds.com/bbs-ps/show.php?EVENT=RoseSarver-Wedding

[ 14 June 2002, 11:27: Message edited by: CrazyRaverDude ]

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
I like the fire...but just one little peice of critisism....next time you do videos...put the resolution on the camera on high...or as high as possible. I am fully aware that itll take a long time to download but itll come out a lot smoother and you can clearly see how the moves u did were performed. Otherwise...awesome stuff dude

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
thnx. (=

I definately agree on the camera's reslution needed to be raised. He more or less was just playing around before his battery died. =)

plurr
ÇrÐ

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
I dunno if its just me...but i feel the higher resolution the better regardless of dl time...unless it exceeds 1600x1200...then its just overkill.

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother