Page:
xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
alright, one of my really good friends recently moved out of an apartment he head with one of his friends,they had goten into somewhat of an argument and he moved out. the argument wasnt anything really tat major, my friend just wanted to get his own place and his roomate didnt like the idea. well my friend moved out about 2 months ago, in april. his old roommate, moved in with one of his friends in the same apartment complex as my friend. well last week end there was alot of fire and ambulance going in and out of the apartment along with police. me and my friend were wondering what was going on, and found out monday, 2 days ago, that he had killed himself. now my question is why?!? this guy had no major problems, he didnt seem to have a worry at all...and out of the blue he killed himself!!! WTF?!?! i think tha suicide is a chicken shit way out of life, meaning that we were all put on this earth for a reason, and to back out on it is just simply fucked up!! well i just had to get that off of my chest, thank you for reading.

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
why people suicide, in my view people commit suicide becaus there is a "void" in there life which they cannot overcome, avoid, forfill.
this void is depression, extream sorow, relnquince,feelings of not being wanted, feelings of past pains, feeling of tormentation.
another reason that people end it all is because they want it to end perfectly with the world.
I used to be suicidal by I found greater loves and joys, yet i still feel LIke i was when i was suicidal for some unknown reason..
it will go away soon .

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

Newbornmember
55 posts

Posted:
i Guess, though i don;t see it, that i am a strong person and some people who have less strength or will could become more easly tempted to end it all. But i think with myself i try not to give in to easily no matter how useless things seems.
Though coz i is quite stubborn i will often just ride things out and see how things turn out. rather than make rash decisions. Everyones different and ppl react differently i guess i'm just speaking from my own experince.
Though trying not to be narrow minded about the whole suicide situation i still think its a little selfish!

Beamers Hurt but double Beamers r u insane???Well actually...yes i am!

Page: