psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
Once or twice, it was mentioned that a swiffer mop, will work for a decent staff. My question is: Is it sturdy enough to work, I mean will it hold some fully soaked torches, and survive a few drops or scrapes. Id like to get one and give it a go, but Its a bit more than regular tubing. Any comments?

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
It seems like it might be a bit thin, I dunno. I don't think I would use one for fire, but that's just me. I would use it for glowsticks though. That'd be cool.I have mentioned swiffers because they make really great quick stage clean up mops, since they don't require water, just run them over the area.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Cmon swiffer sweeeeeper.You are funny monkey boy!!! Wonder what else u gonna bring to practise this week smile

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Frenzie,I think this is a case of mistaken identity! Psychomonkey and MonkeyKat are two different people! smile

Jeff Duncanmember
140 posts

Posted:
i mentioned this earlier!!!

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
Jeff- Do you use fire?-PSM

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon