Forums > Social Chat > High Wycombe, Slough, Maidenhead people

Login/Join to Participate

woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
Nothing like last minute planning...

MarkP and I are down in the High Wycombe and Slough area this Saturday for a wedding (not ours) . Any locals up for meeting up for some fire action after we have finished? Should be done by midnight on Saturday and it would be rude not to go for a burn somewhere

Now all that is left is for me to find a wedding present... grrr to the Debenhams website for being broken

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Yep the weekend of partying has meant that we are both onto last minute suit cleaning/present buying!!

I dont know how it has managed to get this late without having some kind of plan

Anyway it would be great if anyone that is around the area on Saturday night could get back to us, hopefully we will get a chance to meet a few of you and play with some fire

Mark P

Drakienmember
49 posts

Posted:
Sorry guys, am visiting the fair city of Dublin this weekend for three days of (hopefully) Ultimate frisbee and b33r in the sunshine.

Have a nice time with the wedding and things, though.

J

Posh ravers wear ties.

Fire Wiremember
26 posts

Posted:
How amazing!! Finally some poi'ers in the area!! Oh wow-- anyway, i live in windsor and my fire partner lives in maidenhead, not sure yet whether we are both around this w/end or not. Where were you thinking of doing it?
Mail me back.
Blue_angel5108@hotmail.com

Oh WOW!!
Fire Wire

Fire Wire''Fire is the all consuming element, let it consume you.''

woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
Well things are escalating nicely I have discoved some friends haveing a party in Southampton Saturday night aswell.

Also due to generaly work disorganisation I also have until next Saturday off maybe we can pull off a meeting next week somepoint? I will need to go somewhere and do something during the week....

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

markiepantsSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
Hello,

i know the previous posts were a long time ago but i'm in Slough and looking for mates to chill out and teach me a bit of poi as i'm just getting started with it. i'm quite often in Bristol as my other half is there. He does poi and staff and is pretty good.

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
the bovrilmonky is near there

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
gosh - I didn't expect to see this name.. Woody was sadly killed a while ago.. RIP Woody hug

I'm sure he would be happy to know that his posts are still coming up on HOP tho.. I'm happy to have been reminded of him, although I only met him a few times he was always a pleasure..
*pictures lemons flying through the air with a smile in my heart*

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
um..yikes... literally? frown

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

EmmCeeeFFBRONZE Member
145 posts

Posted:
Hey guys,I understand that these are very old posts but none the less I am trying to locate a few more spinners in the WYcombe area and hopfully get some kind of regular meet on the go in time for summer. I have started abit of a facebok group just so that everyone has a chance to chat and things, I guess we will see how it all pans out but if you are in teh area and interested in sucha meet then add yourself to https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=309440234001

All the ebst and happy spinning to you all grin

If i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isnt. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldnt be. And what it wouldnt be, it would. You see?