Forums > Social Chat > Ultima swinging tubes Information please!!

Login/Join to Participate

Belgarathmember
51 posts

Posted:
What are they?What can they do?Anyone got any?How good are they?------------------The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
(bump)Maybe this should be moved to technical - toys and tools?TEMPEST

TomSILVER Member
135 posts

Posted:
I'm guessing you already looked here:https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop2/details.asp?prodid=830&cat=600&path=3000,600but no, i dont have that much money..they sound nice though...Tomand yeah it should be in technical, so 'point'.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Are there and pictures of these been twirled? How good do they look? Are they worth it?

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
Malcom sez they're more of a swinging club/stick thingy than poi in this thread:https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002188.htmlbut i'd like to see them in action too.. or at least hear a review.. if only i had the $..

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
OMG how rad is that!!!!!never heard of em before but geeze i am in love!A crying shame about the price tho. The price kinda defeats the hippy tag that i at least associate with the local twirling scene :/I guess that twirling it would be similar with the clear-garden-hose style long poi.Affording it is one thing - taking care of something that dear would be something elseWhat a marvel though.------------------"He shall know your ways as if born to them"-Fremen prophecy

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Well the sad thing is that I dont have any bills, I can afford those but I don't have a credit card so I cant buy them. Ohh that make me soo sad.------------------"Flag of the free heart's hope and home By angel hands to valor given,Thy stars have lit the welkin dome, And all their hues were born in heaven!Forever wave that standard sheet, Where breathes the toe but falls before usWith freedom's soil beneath our feet And freedom's banner streaming o'er us!"Albert J. Beveridge

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Belgarathmember
51 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the infomation Malcolm & everyone else!If any one can afford these or gets to try some out can you please post a review.Tell us if you think the price is worth it!------------------The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Something really shocked me about Malcolm, he does not have as many posts as I would have thought. I guess he has other things to do and thats why he has Mods. Ohh well sorry to go off topic just one of those things that I felt like saying.------------------"Flag of the free heart's hope and home By angel hands to valor given,Thy stars have lit the welkin dome, And all their hues were born in heaven!Forever wave that standard sheet, Where breathes the toe but falls before usWith freedom's soil beneath our feet And freedom's banner streaming o'er us!"Albert J. Beveridge

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"