Forums > Social Chat > Report Time Again! Needing help you guyz!

Login/Join to Participate

eturn80member
15 posts

Posted:
Well, it end of semester at university, and as always i like to incorparate a little fire into it.So for my paper, i'm describing what i've termed (for now) "Fire Culture"Get back and give up your ideas, your values, your music, anything of relvence. P.S. thanx to all those who replaied last semester, i had more responses than i could handdle. Picking them is tuff stuff!-------------------------------------------Eturn80---it will last forever.

smileemember
40 posts

Posted:
mabe "The Hidden Culture Of Fire Art"?I am in school too, but this semester all my papers have to be related to education ie; The History of Education, The Philosophy of Education, Laws and Governance of Education ect...No I'm not studing to be a teacher, my professor is just stuck on the topic.Now to get back to your question,Poi is a opritunity to express yourself. Poi is a method of energy release, to take any ill energy and turn it into something constructive, or to take good energy and share it with the world in a beautiful, vibrant display of firey patterns. The art raises your self esteme (at least it does mine), and increases self confidence. It is a hobby, an art, a passion - much like the graceful balet is to the dancer. Poi is constantly in the back of my mind, even when doing unrelated activities. Once you have a love for fire and for the act of spinning fire your life changes forever. It gets into your blood, becomes a part of you. Hope this helps, I don't know if it is quite what you are looking for, but that is how I feel.(by the way I am lost without spellcheck)

later - Smilee