elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
Bristol's Other Bristol 4: Bristol's spectacular juggling convention, you gotta love it!
£5 Entry for all, day of fun, crazy spinning, throwing, balloon blowing goodness!!!!!!!!!!
But don't wet yourself yet! It lasts all day Sat 6th, finally reaching its extatic climax with the evening show of a lifetime... beerchug ubbrollsmile

Bristolians, I expect a huge get together, it'd be nice to put faces to your hop nicknames! Everyone else in the country, no dammit, in the world (why wouldn't you want to fly thousands of miles for this event?) come on over and party... Party's at my gaff afterwards BTW, we hope to cordon off the street and fill it with fire spinners! Praise the god of fire, it will rock ...or at least seriously singe. wave cool

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
this is right after my exams finsh so i will definitely be there
Non-Https Image Link

and on top of all that there's the added bonus that i'm getting a lift from the ever lovely, helpful, multi-talented kev. biggrin

see ya there wave

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

borismcnorrisprofessional pedant
137 posts

Posted:
I'm in! i live on the same road as the union so it'd be a bit lazy of me not to come really! I'll try to round up some locals too - luring them in with the sweet, sweet smell of cider usually works beerchug

See you there wave
weavesmiley

A warrior always returns to the fray. He never does so out of stubbornness, but because he has noticed a change in the weather - Paulo Coelho

caz86Twister Fire Starter ridin on a tratter
156 posts

Posted:
Oooh I might go. Pick up some new moves n stuff. Who? what? where? when? how ?how much? I cant think of any more questions ubbloco

Caz

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
all there is to know about bob

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Mmmm 9 days wink

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
schtop!
this conventions not ready yet!

it blatantly needs another 8 days and to be held i a field, preferably in a warmer month, with...oh.

bristols other bristol.

i see

ubbcryingnot going

ubbcryingR

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Sounds crap wouldn't be seen dead there.

Oh and psi i've hear they got two really awfull staffer to do a workshop tongue
EDITED_BY: Trees and Beatles (1070200447)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
My timing's impeccable... One week b4 the convention and i impale my leg 2 inches deep on a spike... Still plannin on goin but spinning on crutchers aint gonna be easy

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
not me this year frown
gutted to miss it, smile

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
3 days to go, 3 days to go, 3 days to go... beerchug

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I think the poi workshop might be a bit dodgy too....

Oh, wait - I'm doing it.

It'll definately be dodgy biggrin

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
gonna be great you big big fools!!
Cant wait! And the after-convention is gonna be amaaaazing!!!!!!!!!
yup, that's right, at my gaff

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
when I say after-convention, I mean after-convention PARTY! oh yes bring it on!
beerchug ubbrollsmile

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
If any one's comeing up 4 this and needs a place to stay saturday night there welcome to crash at mind after Laura's party just give me a PM to let me know how many!

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Yay!!!

Should be brilliant, although i agree with you trees n beetles, the people doing the staff workshop are w@nI{ers hehehe...

oh, I heard rumours those fools were you and psi...

ha!

you're crap,

and you know you are,

you're crap,

and you know you are... lalalala...

hehe. biggrin hug beerchug wave

Bob should be great, if I can get up in time.

Oh, and I'm gonna nail the table footie comp! (as long as I can get tarim on my side hehehe, if you can't beat em, join em!)
EDITED_BY: King Of Bongo (1070538001)

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

borismcnorrisprofessional pedant
137 posts

Posted:
Table footie you say? I spent all 3 years of my degree studying every nuance, every detail, every subtlty of the game. Unfortunately I was pissed at the time and forgot it all. tongue

Always up for a game tho. And the table in the union is one of my favourites - grimy and uneven in just the right way biggrin

See you there! weavesmiley

A warrior always returns to the fray. He never does so out of stubbornness, but because he has noticed a change in the weather - Paulo Coelho

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Even better... usually you can't actually see the ball cos the glass surface on top is soooo grimy it reflects the lights right into yer eyes!
funfunfun!!!
off to get some practice in!
:P

Ben

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
King of bongo said
"the people doing the staff workshop are w@nI{ers hehehe... "

That wasn't the desired responce what you were ment to say was:
"no i've heard the people doing the staff workshop r really good i definately going to be there, in fact if i was female i'd offer my body to them just because there so grate"

plus i will neither conform or deny that it's me and psi doing the workshop. wink

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
well if there's any chance of Trees and beatles and psi doing a workshop, I'm definately going to offer my body... I have the body of Denise Richards........ in my 'special' cupboard...

er... that's enough of that. But yay its tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beerchug ubbrollsmile

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
WANTED: Floor space (although I wouldn't turn down a bed smile ) for 3 friendly poi-ers, for after the party. Reasonably well house trained, I promise I won't try it on with any of your pets/family...at least not intentionally.

In return will offer coffee making in the morning, the jazz cigarrettes ( wink ) and erm, maybe some CJ teachings. Possibly.

(I'll be sick of poi by then I expect and after seeing Silverman won't be able to stop playing with my special balls)

weavesmiley

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
As long as the morning coffee and smokables don't imply i have to b up b4 noon then you got your self two sofas and loads of floor space.

on another note Denise Richards just what i've alway wanted but please say that you didn't do to her what you did to the others, i mean i know you find it a turn on but i prefur it when they've still got the skin on them.

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
Just scrub and scrub until they're clean.... none of that nasty dirty skin stuff...

On a lighter note, BOB4 was great - so was the party!!! Thanks to everyone who came, for there was indeed much revelrie....

Paul, I'll be back in Guildford for next thursday, so I'll bring your aerotechs along (meanwhile mind if I play...?!)

cool, smiles and wire wool... not what you think?! umm