Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
I have been thinking about getting a trampoline lately and I have a few questions...How much should I be looking to pay if I want a decent quality tramponline? (aus dollars)Has anyone ever tried poi or staff on one, and if so did it work very well?Any help would be appreciated smile

smileemember
40 posts

Posted:
I have never tried it myself, sounds like fun though! I'm not that much help (I don't know anything about how much trampolines cost), but I'm shure you could figure out a way to incorporate poi/staff in with it.

later - Smilee

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Well if your content on killing yourself then i strongly suggest poi trampolining smile only kidding.Sounds like fun!!! tongue tongue------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
A fire trampoline! A fire trampoline! A fire trampoline!!!!*looks all excited* you could, like, get a trampoline mat made completely out of wick, and soak it in kero and light it!You'd have to keep jumping all the time to stop getting burned, and keep an eye on the wick to make sure its not going to break...Oh, hangon, heat goes up, so you'll get burnt anyway.Ah well, back to the drawing board...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
heh heh heh I have a trampoline, and i have also been spinning on it at points intime.. i littel difficult while your jumping on it flips etc are cool, samersaults are cool.. falling off and smaking your self with beaming poi isnt cool, dont do that guys.. fire on a trampoline is bad for many reasons, the tarp on it could rip, or in many cases melt as most of them are vinal or plastic of sorts... mmmmm skin graft..i can do a super cool "Xena ninja kick under your feet weave" thats kinda fun..my tramp cost me about 600$ brand new about 7 years ago and its still good... its pretty good place to practice poi to except for the bouncy when you try new tricks as it creates alot of slack in your rope or chain and causes smackage..i say buy one anyway and exparament..------------------A Faeries Heart Beats Fierce and Free!!!!!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Is tha $600 Canadian? Ouch. Very ouch.

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I want a trampoline biggrin

My housemate went to a trampoline party and I have been wanting one more and more every minute.................hmm maybe it could be a graduation pressie from mummy and daddy ubbidea

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
bounce woooooooooooooooooooooo i love trampolines bounce most fun i've had on one was on a skateboard with the trucks removed bounce2

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
we sold them at Kmart for about $400 AUD. Not sure what sort of quality you'd be looking at, though.

Lay-by *nods*

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

meghannenthusiast
302 posts

Posted:
tried poi on one.. didnt work too well but was amazing fun...

i broke my ankle on a trampoline

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
skipping on trampolines is fun. i'd definately reccomend it.

im swoooo jealous, the best i have is a trampet, and its poo.

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
bounce2

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"