trance guymember
11 posts

Posted:
A while ago Christian told me that you would not use your real name, but go by "Princess". Perhaps this is the wrong princess, but I know I met a bunch of you guys in New Hampshire. It was a camping, fire spinning kinda thing. Sound familiar to anyone?

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
I am no princess but I was with Christian that weekend, camping on that field, and we spun at what was a graduation party I believe. I am the french guy in case we talked that night.Nomad

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Yup... I was there. I had an absolute ball that weekend, despite the rain. I was the only one doing fire breathing and eating at the party."Princess of Wands" is who you are talking about, but she changed her name on here and eventually ended up going by "Galaxie" because of that weekend,actually. She doesn't frequent the board much since she went home to France frown but I imagine you can find her email in the listings...she was originally listed under her residence in New York City.The other two camping with us were Peregrine and her brother Xestrel.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 12 October 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK