TanzenBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum or not, but here it goes...Last night at a club I saw a guy doing what he called a "magic carpet". He was twirling an all white tee shirt. It really showed up well in the blacklight and looked impressive.Does anyone else here do that? Is it considered to be in the same ballpark as poi, glowsticks, flags, etc?Tanzen

Ravers don't share glowsticks!

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
It really sounds like a weighted flag which is something similar to Poi. You can do anything you can do with Poi, with Flags (that I've heard of, don't quote me on that because I've never really done it) hehe winkBut I'll have to try that when I get the time in my room, or some other place, it sounds really cool!Kinudin

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
It is an easy to "make" flag. That is all.Several people on here do this, and more colors than white look amazing under the blacklights. THat comes from experimentation.Anyway, as for the all moves thing, for the most part, but not fo as many rotations. With poi you can do a continual butterfly forever if you chose, with flags you can't because they twist up like a towel ready to snap! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK