UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
hello eveyone...due to a wonderful free house...theres a party at mine on the 19th....parents back at home on the friday...bollocks..

you all know where my house is (headstone lane station or harrow on the hill...h14 bus from there....or north harrow...20 minute walk..)

ok everyone?

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
I don't think the little people will let me out on a school night

Az abouve, So below...

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Same with me I'm afraid, I've got to work on friday, so I can't stay out late on the thursday
Plus, I'll still be catching up on sleep I lose from going to Spitalfields tonight, so I'll probably be in bed by about half nine

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
bollocks....friday? theres totally plenty of space at mine for visiting the land of nod...plus lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and etc etc of food..

erm...better tell mum...lol

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
_bump_

yes....its been changed to friday...

anyone comming?

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Put me down for a maybe/probably.
I'm still not entirely sure if I can make it - it depends if I can drag my friends out for a quick drink tonight.
They're going back to Uni on Saturday, so if I can't see them tonight, then Friday'll be the last chance I get to see them until Christmas

Assuming I can make it, I'll probably drive since it's quicker than by train and my car needs a relatively long journey, it's not been on any for a while.
What's the parking like around your house?

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Depends on the guest list still i'm afraid.
But then I'm evil and nasty......

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Hiya.. don't want to crash the party, but I'm desperate for a few spinners for friday nite- please check out my post - Urgent London spinners needed..

Niki

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

192 posts

Posted:
the parking around here is great....we do have a drive for about 6 or 7 cars...lol

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I'll be there in spirit okie

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
am trying hard to be able to make it there honey x x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
helloo everyone....partay is toonite. if you can make it be there for around 7ish stay overnight if you want as we have a huge living room plus blanketys, sleeping bags, pillows, cussions, nutella....etc

parafin can be bought 30 secs (if that) walk away form my house.

please ring after 1:30 ish (im back from college then) if your comming so i know how much stuff i have to do. you have my number...if not 02084283979

any questions feel free to give me a b ell...or a potrted plant...or a nice dollie for my bedroom

hope to see you there if your not at this telly thingy

2,737 posts

Posted:
I think I'll be there, just gonna check in a bit and I'll let you know.

Not doing the TV thing coz I don't want to show anyone up at their own gig - lol

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
nice reply.....lol

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
I hope you have a really good nite guys -

However I though we weren't supposed to have the attitude that 'I'm better than you, so therefore your crap'

We all have our own styles and our own bags of trix.. Some people can do more than others.. doesn't mean you'd show us up..

Peace
Niki

2,737 posts

Posted:
It was a joke hence the lol &

I don't think anyones crap and it isn't my attitude at all. Ask anyone in London.....
If it's winding you up I'm sorry, but trying to harrass people into missing Jons party is now getting annoying.

You have 10 spinners now (given that Jez & Alice were going last I heard), can u pls leave it at that.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Rite.. misunderstanding on both sides.. was deffinatly NOT trying to harrass people into coming - hence the 'not meaning to crash the party' start to the post.. I'm sorry if it came across that way but I only put 1 post on this thread..

Anyway - no hard feelings? Have a great nite and if I could erase my posts about it I would.

Take care.

2,737 posts

Posted:
Kewl, U too hon - x
Sorryness

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Right, I'm now a probably/definately - I'll be along assuming I don't have any problems with my car.
I'll have to quickly charge the battery up before I leave so I can use my headlights and have it start again later, which means I'll probably not turn up until some time after 7.
Is it likely that people will be in the park down the road from your house spinning, or do I need the actual house number so I've got something to aim for?

192 posts

Posted:
Can i just say a HUGE thank you to smallboy, bovril monkey and lolli for turning up...we actually ended up going off to another party but im sure we all had a great time...

ps...extra special thanks to lolli for lending me the thundercats tape....WOW WOW WOW WOW!! i love it! it brings back so many memories!

2,737 posts

Posted:
Party rocked mate

All Hail Bovril monkey, king of bubble wrap.....
and many thanx to Lolli who was kind enough to put up with us between 3&5 in the morning, found her thundercats tape and made me 4 cups of tea.

Party at yours though next time sweetheart - x

(And big laughs at the weird pissed guy who wouldn't fuck off - lol)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
lol...

lolli...i find you mesmerising...will you shag me? hahaha...wanker

2,737 posts

Posted:
Yeah sorry for laughing so hard that we couldn't rescue you hon, that guy was so funny it hurt.

But he did disappear after not so long so 'twas all good -

(And it did give me the opportunity to rescue you - Yay!!! )