Page: ......
tjoniBRONZE Member
116 posts

Posted:
Calling all firetwirlers drummers and dancers, or anyone wanting to learn the above.We are starting up a weekly gathering in Fitzroy area to share above skills with thoughts to starting up a troup to perform in Melbourne area in 2002. Beginners welcome as we can teach you!Expressions of interest most welcome. Happy New Year!

ubblove **edit August 2004** ubblove

Hello and welcome to any new fire friends visiting this thread! To save you reading through 30 pages of sturf, our weekly gathering is;

ubbloco Wednesday; Gathering at Edinborough Gardens, St Georges Rd, Nth Fitzroy, about 8pm onwards.

There is also a Sunday gathering at St Kilda. Check :St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia, posted by Footbag, for details.

All welcome!- beginners, experienced, spectators, drummers, and anyone else keen to check it out, come say hello! We don't bite but we do burn... wink

XXOO

[ 01. February 2003, 19:15: Message edited by: tjoni ]

I'm out of my mind...but you can leave a message

If you remain calm while all around you is collapsing...possibly you are missing something

Paradic Arsonistmember
28 posts

Posted:
hey all! andy has missed ya'll muchly. I WANT TO TWIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TWIRL TWIRL TWIRL THE NIGHTS AWAY! shall we start organising edinborough gardens again? its getting warmer im absolutely DESPERATE to twirl with some other people. performing at mates parties just dont do it for me.. they aren't impressed by my technical skills but yea anyway, if anyone else is craving a good twirl, lets do something about it

i am quite religious.. there is only one god, and that god.. is ME! :)

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
count me in!
- i'll probably go tommorrow night, and if no-one else turns up i'll just twirl with the possums
But if you're reading this, and are in melbourne, and are not locked in an attic of some sort.. then COME ALONG!

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

battered_ratmember
40 posts

Posted:
hope to see some people there tomorrow night, assuming the change doesn't come through too early and bugger things up, as usual.

The weekend has landed, all that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties, I got 48 hours off from the world. This could be the best night of my life, I've got 73 quid in my backburner and I'm gonna wax the lot, man.THE MILKY BARS ARE ON ME!!

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
good good good.
me like.

[ 02 October 2002, 00:09: Message edited by: .bender ]

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Yeah im in!

question
where the HELL is edinburgle gardens???
*digs out melways*

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Distorted Silencemember
217 posts

Posted:
well if you catch the 122 tram from collins (i think) itll take you past juggleart, and just keep on going till you see a BIG park....

thats all i can help with, might be there tonite too

You've got to move fast to beat the Devil - Your arm's too short to box with God.

Distorted Silencemember
217 posts

Posted:
sorry the 112 tram

You've got to move fast to beat the Devil - Your arm's too short to box with God.

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
Flyntola - see |here| for a map to edinburgh gardens.. just follow the yellow bri... umm.
quote:
it's either near the 't' or the 'E' on that map (pending argument results) and apparently it should smell like musk or cinnamon..
seeyup there

6,978 posts

Posted:
recruitment continues... mua ha ha ha
several groups of twirlers have been invited from a rave last weekend to fwirl at edinburgh wednesdays. oh happy day o happy day!

6,978 posts

Posted:
8:30pm shenanigans begin, tom night.
weather 4kast is Cloudy wif a max of 15 degrees. bring ya warmies and firies.
tresspassers will be shat.

Paradic Arsonistmember
28 posts

Posted:
hey guys, if the gathering is starting up weekly again, i shall attend quite often. didn't make it tonight cos i simply didn't know any details, hahaha. tjoni i need to get your phone number again if possible please

i am quite religious.. there is only one god, and that god.. is ME! :)

6,978 posts

Posted:
make sure u make it next week, brett and fam are some new faces from a krew that has equal adbundance of skill and humility. goddamn it always knocks me off my feet when people with such original mad tricks are so very willing and patient to teach eager beavers! bwark!'
seeyas at earthdance!

[plug? what plug?]

Distorted Silencemember
217 posts

Posted:
Theres a different twirling on this friday, its the friday night flagstaff crew but this one is a bit incognito, FINALLY theyre getting sick of all the drunks and homies who want to bash them...

So new place, no drunks, fire fire fire

Meeting 6-6.30 parliament station.

many gardens in the area to twirl in...

6,978 posts

Posted:
friday, huh? the gardens near parliament get wacky sprinkler timetables, so be careful! and above all, sms me the location on friday, cus more fire is good fire! soo much fire this weekend!!

--- EDIT! ---
me be dumb - I didn't say pur'lease so i think i'll call ya instead, i don't want you to have to send out x number of calls just so ya can twirl!

[ 10 October 2002, 18:34: Message edited by: bender™ ]

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
meh, sms me too i have no social life...

Olgaraminarapinora..... check your pms, i have sented you thine moby numerical thingamy...

`

6,978 posts

Posted:
me have contacted the illustrious Tjoni for wednethdayth fire quests. last i heard she was in the distant lands of Melbournia, realm of the night elves, crafting fine wares of mithril and myhrr.
Which brings us to an important point - just what the hell is myrhh?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Its a perfumed oil bender ` very rare, very expensive and quite nice really

6,978 posts

Posted:
i thought it was the name of a space station?!
thank elvis that the fireness on the ground is flourishing as the fire in the sky grows warmer. Summer is when this lil' pyro is happiest!

tjoniBRONZE Member
116 posts

Posted:
Helllooooooo and big hugs to all. I am meant to be sleeping to conserve evergy for Earthdance tomorrow/today but the excitements all too much! Hope to see you lovely fire peoples there with bells on and fiery sturff in tow. Gas works park Port Melbourne during the day (free) and Colonial Hotel, cnr King/Lonsdale St ($30.00), after 10.00 pm.
Thanks Bendy, I have indeed been doning my witches hat and broiling myrhh in my couldron, in the hope that the weather will fine up and we can cha cha with our fire once again! ..and myrhh is a sap by the way that smells strangely similar to..um..sap, nice sap though. Anyroad, looking forward to getting Wednesdays started again...is everyone happy with Wednesdays?
I hope so. Luvies and huggies to all fire buggies. XXXXOOOO

[ 12 October 2002, 05:52: Message edited by: tjoni ]

I'm out of my mind...but you can leave a message

If you remain calm while all around you is collapsing...possibly you are missing something

Distorted Silencemember
217 posts

Posted:
Wah in two weeks life will be nice! Two weeks! TWO WEEKS! .... In other words in two weeks I finish classes. In two weeks I may have exams but bitt stiff twirling is relaxing. In two weeks I can do all the things that I know will piss off the teachers.

Hooray for two weeks. I just wish it was further away ...

6,978 posts

Posted:
stop press!
uh who left a black bandana at last week's shindig?
ok continue press. whatever that is. (!)

Distorted Silencemember
217 posts

Posted:
is anyone going to tonites edinborough twirling?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
errrrrr black bandanna, probably mine. It could explain why i havent seen mine for a week...
`
i bought a cute beanie tho, so im happy...

I'shall be venturing out in nightmare weather, and i know erin will be too, if she knows whats good for her *shakes fist at erin...*

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
As long as it's not hailing (which it was about 5 minutes ago) i'll be bein there..

damn melbourne weather - changes about three times more often than my underwear.

- i am the sociopathic eskimoo..

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
arent you supposed to be at work? `

whats a eskimoo? hehehe
hey, falloverboy (hehehe) do you want to meet up earlier, n do ice cream or something? hail is great weather to eat icecream in...... same for you miss olga and anyone else who wants! my shout!

Distorted Silencemember
217 posts

Posted:
ICECREAM MAN IS COMING!!!!

umm.... if theres gelato.. count me in

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
I _am_ at work! i'm just taking a well-earned *cough cough..ahem* break and doing some HOPing.

ice-ceram? are you crazy woman?? it's freezing outside, and there's ice falling from the skies.. and you want to buy ice-cream?

maybe we could stand in the hail with our mouth's pointing skywards and pretend it's ice-cream.. i'll bring food dye and two planks of wood to complete the illusion.

moo.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
yeah ok, ya got me.... im crazy.....

but seriously, the offer still stands.... urmmmm but since you dont have a mobile coordinationchallengedboy (falloutboy) then ummmmm i guess let me know before the half-five pm, and i'll organise a meeting point/time with you...... `

OdinBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
Is everyone going to the same meeting place tonight? I'll be there since the weather seems to have washed & stoned itself out this afternoon & I see some blue now. If it isn't too wet I'll take the djembe out & we'll have some live drumming ... mmmmm!!

At the windowsill ...

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Odinnnnnnn good to read you man! yes we will be at the gardens tonight, and some of us are meeting at seven, for foodles! you are most welcome to come early if you like? xoxoxo see you tonight, DRUMMING WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!

Page: ......