TamimSILVER Member
28 posts

Posted:
I use two types of poi currently, my glow stick poi, which the rope is made of shoe lace, and my Ultimate Performance poi, which the rope is made of....... rope.

Anyways when I tangle my poi, I find that instead of trying to untangle them by moving the rope around, an easy thing you can do is simply hold both poi by the ends (the weighted part) and simply pull them away from each other.

Tadda!

It's just a method I developed because my poi got tangled so many times before, i'm glad this made it alot easier for me and I hope it helps you.

Your only one drug away from liking techno.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
use ball chain and you will cut out 99% of your tangle problems. I use the 8 or 10 gauge for glowsticks, and the 15 gauge for wicks.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
what if you're using fire??

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
then you'll have to do it *really* fast

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
or use ballchain and not have to worry about it at all...

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Or use socks, and you'll cut down 110% of your tangles.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

cyberspinmember
21 posts

Posted:
or cut out your daily tangling needs with new....

CYBERSPIN'S DAILY DISPOSABLE POI!

a real customer- 'i use to get so frustrated at my poi,every day felt like christmas, you know? trying to untangle your x-mas lights. now when they tangle i just throw them away, so what i'm destroying mother nature, and it costs me £30 a day, what's that bitch ever done to me? I LOVE DDP!'

--------------------------------------------------i'm laughing at you, not with you.

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven (John Milton)I am the answer to all questions and cause of all problems!

rajiv_sinhainmember
18 posts

Posted:
I AM NEW BUT I AM PRACTISING HARD, BUT I GET AFRAID OF FIRE I PUT ALL THE NEW IDEAS BUT RAJIV

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Whoa there skippy, tone down the caps a bit please?

Zyanya BellaBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
ball chains are definately the best...i just picked up my first set of glow sticks the other night...not as cool as fire but they'll do when i can't light up.

Always Beautiful