Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Over this weekend I got into trailing. I was going for some liquid dancing torches but they umm well kinda turned out to be perfect for other things. I discovered a few moves on my own like the pooling, wiping it up my arms. And I do this neat thing where I touch it to all my fingers in a row looks sweet when I can keep them all lit. I also did some on my pants and I was pretty drunk so I went for a stomach trail and went a little nuts with it wiping from one side all the way to the other. Got a small burn where the trail started it's next to my half-moon staff burn :P I attempted to eat it acouple of times but had the same reaction as I did to starting flaming wraps. I saw in another post that you said white gas shouldn't be used for eating but if you don't use white how do you get the dragon's breath move? Also what other neat things can be trailed on or combination of trails? Which area's of the body have higher resistance to the heat? I also learned that when I was starting I was just sitting at a campfire with a damping towel over me putting the torch out letting it cool and going at it again. Some how the towel transfered the heat from the cooling torch into my leg and left me with a hot spot that felt like a burn for a half-hour I took some ice to it, and it didn't leave any marks.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim Morrison

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Mkay..here we go.Kerosene. I think I am going to just chant this. It works for everything, including Dragon's Breath, but don't try the Dragon's breath until you get the fire eating down.Trailing. The backs of you arms, palms of your hands and tops of your shin tend to be the most heat resistent. Trailing can be done anywhere though. If it gets too hot, wipe it out with your hand. No burns and no foul. It's all an experimentation. I will say, trailing definately looks best in the dark. Daytime trails barely show up. frownPlease knagi, I know your propensity for being a it zealous, be careful. I personally find it more impressive to see a fire performer with no burns than one with a bunch of scars.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK