AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
thinking of a move like a box so with one hand you do a horiziotal butterfly and the other you do a vert butterfly... giving the illusion of a box. i have to go try this now i havent quite thought it completely through.. but anyone tried it, managed it or whacked themselves with it?

[ 03 September 2002, 21:18: Message edited by: ajtag ]

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
I thought of this, but you would also end up with a couple lines (possibly an X) in the middle of your box as the poi move from top to bottom/side to side.

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
it also jumps from corner to corner... why not call it a x-box then?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
box?

is anyone else thinking sphere?

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
i gotta agree with rex. i only managed to do this with tiny poi (less than a foot of chain) but it does look like a sphere.

any suggestions on transitions into this craziness...?

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

nuttyman54member
7 posts

Posted:
i do something like it (i think) it's basicly a mex weave exept u don't alternate. am i thinking straight?

Attention to health is life greatest hindrance. - Plato (427-347 B.C.E.) Plato was a bore. - Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal. - Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910) I'm not going to get into the ring with Tolstoy. - Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961) Hemingway was a jerk. - Harold Robbins